Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Gay experiences are unkind..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Home Time, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Home Time

Home Time Senior Member

So a little while ago i get off the night bus with another man, must of been 4, 5am. He whistles at me tilting his head back as a signal for me to come over. Small man, about 5'5 possibly from portugal.

'Where are you going' he asks. I say home. 'Can i join you' !! .At that point it knew what i was in for now. A whole 2 streets walk with a man who was pointing out points where he wanted to suck me off. 'Ive got condoms if you like'. It was never ending, the man was doing some hard begging. I pointed out spots where he would find other men, like along the highstreet around the shops. I tried letting him off gently even though on most days I would of put him out cold.

I had been out painting, dressed like i was living on the streets it struck me when the guy told me he liked the look of me. When asked why i came over to him when he called me i told him i thought he was selling pirate dvd's or something. He also invited me back to his. I am not proud of myself.

Gay experiences are unkind.

2. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

so, this wasn't a gay experience. see, had it been i would ahve laughed at you.

anyhow, why didn't you just tell him to fuck off? punch to the face?
    wtf?

3. Home Time

Home Time Senior Member

Its gay alright. Unless you wanna go worse..

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

yeah, it's got its gay factor.

you should've punched him.

5. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

Dude you passed up free head.

6. Home Time

Home Time Senior Member

I had just been painting, and had a few things on me. I didn't want to cause attention to myself. And yes I passed up the chance for free head and anal in the bushes. :yuck:

7. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

and having a gay puerto rican follow you home isn't calling attention to yourself?

you shoulda punched him.

8. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

portugese man...whatever.

9. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

Thats happend to me, I feel like its payback for all the girls I made feel uncomfortable when I was 15

10. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

HAHAHAHHA -

A friend of a friend who is italian or some shit was in KingsKross, Sydney (where all the brothels/hookers/junkies are) and was pretty plastered. Trying to hail a taxi to get home he got given a lift by some old asian guy. Too drunk to know better he hopped in and ten minutes later the guys says "I bet you've got a big salami dick like my italian boyfriend'. Dude promptly excused himself from the car.

11. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

Wait....Home Time is gay?

12. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

God, you must feel terrible now that it's finally sinking in.

I'd just like to point out that a 4" dick is a big salami dick to an old asian man.

13. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

it's fine. no harm done. you shouldn't have punched him just 'cause he's gay and an asshole.

no homo

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

hey, at least it wasn't a horse

15. xen

xen Dirty Dozen Crew

does it make me gay that i find this thread amusing? ya shoulda queer bashed.