GAY CHURCH like GAY SCHOOl is... GAY!

mr_president

what the fuck is with gays these days? :lol:

im not against gays once so ever... i just dont think they need "a gay church" "a gay school" "a gay McDonalds" "a gay playland" ...etc

fuck, if they want to be "gay" in everything together... lets ship their happy asses to "GAY FUCKING ISLAND"...

there is no need to announce to everyone that youre gay and then act like you should be treated differently.

the only thing they should do, is be who they are, if they are gay so be it, go out in public and be arm and arm with their same 'sex partner, and be proud about that...

thats the only thing society should work on, is not giving a fuck who is gay and accepting them for who they are...

all this shit about building "gay" stuff is.... you guessed it, is gay...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

Re: Re: GAY CHURCH like GAY SCHOOl is... GAY!

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

why don't you logoffola

:lol:

that aproval thing aint that good Tease ahha sorry!

but people dont accept gay people for who they are

its like a school for disabled children, parents send them there for the best possible education they can recive, if a gay kid is being bulied and aint reciving the best education (study's and being teased,bullied,etc) due to not being accepted, then he has a choice to go to a different school and get that education he desires.

its like a all-girls school, all-boys as well. i think its a good idea, if they want to go to a school where they are accepted then so be it..

krie's two cent's :ballcap:

Originally posted by mr_president

there is no need to announce to everyone that youre gay and then act like you should be treated differently.

thats the only thing society should work on, is not giving a fuck who is gay and accepting them for who they are

they dont want to be treated differently, they want to be treated the same. they want their partners to be eligale for their medical benefits, just like a straight couple. they want to be protected under the equal rights and anti-descrimination laws, like everyone else. they want to be allowed to marry and adopt kids.

and i agree, society does need to work on accepting people, but until you know they exist, and are comfortable with them, that wont happen. when you are a minority that constantly gets harrassed and looked down upon, sometimes you need to instill a false sense of pride. now, i agree that some people take it too far, but thats a case by case thing and people like that would annoy me just as much if they were straight.

basically it comes down to alot of bullshit talk of acceptance. like guys who say 'i dont care what you do, just dont hit on me'. why, cause if a gay guy talks to you, you might all of a sudden become gay? fuck that. i look at gay guys hitting on me, just as i do ugly girls...i know im not gonna sleep wiith you, so im flatterd, but no thanks.

i cant think tonight. im gonna sleep.

im with tease on this one, this is bullshit. if you want people to forget that gay people are gay and treat them like anyone else, dont segregate them. next thing you know theres gonna be gay schools etc all over, gay bathrooms, gay drinking fountains. thats really gonna make gay people feel at home, being constantly reminded that they're different than everyone else and everyone else sure as hell is noticing.

maybe there could be some stress on acceptance and values etc. to the public, besides the normal bullshit where gay guys get away with all sorts of crap just because they're gay but thats a different story... thats like the other end of the spectrum... separate gay people, but let them get away with grabbing guys asses and all sorts of other shit..

im not against gays once so ever.

i believe youre looking for 'whatsoever'

hahahaha.

if you dont like gay schools then dont attend them. complaining about them is just as stupid as complaining about a tv show or something..dont like it, dont partake in it.

what the fuck is with gays these days? :lol:

im not against gays once so ever... i just dont think they need "a gay church" "a gay school" "a gay McDonalds" "a gay playland" ...etc

fuck, if they want to be "gay" in everything together... lets ship their happy asses to "GAY FUCKING ISLAND"...

the only thing they should do, is be who they are, if they are gay so be it, go out in public and be arm and arm with their same 'sex partner, and be proud about that...

thats the only thing society should work on, is not giving a fuck who is gay and accepting them for who they are...

all this shit about building "gay" stuff is.... you guessed it, is gay...

actually, by and large, i'm with tease on this one. Maybe, if my fellow gay people would stop having official days where they parade around in leather, rubber and pvc in the name of gay people everywhere,

PERHAPS SOCIETY WOULDN'T HAVE SUCH A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH GAY PARENTS/TEACHER ETC.....

http://www.panix.com/clay/nyc/gp/gp03.jpg'>

i mean, if you want to do this, cool - but stop saying you are representing the rest of us. being gay doesn't mean leather/sequin problem, it means you find people of the same gender as yourself attractive. Why must we insist that we ALL have other things in common?

Why keep seperating ourselves from the general populace?

Originally posted by seeking

they dont want to be treated differently, they want to be treated the same. they want their partners to be eligale for their medical benefits, just like a straight couple. they want to be protected under the equal rights and anti-descrimination laws, like everyone else. they want to be allowed to marry and adopt kids.

and i agree, society does need to work on accepting people, but until you know they exist, and are comfortable with them, that wont happen. when you are a minority that constantly gets harrassed and looked down upon, sometimes you need to instill a false sense of pride. now, i agree that some people take it too far, but thats a case by case thing and people like that would annoy me just as much if they were straight.

basically it comes down to alot of bullshit talk of acceptance. like guys who say 'i dont care what you do, just dont hit on me'. why, cause if a gay guy talks to you, you might all of a sudden become gay? fuck that. i look at gay guys hitting on me, just as i do ugly girls...i know im not gonna sleep wiith you, so im flatterd, but no thanks.

i cant think tonight. im gonna sleep.

i agree with that...its horrible but my friends church is making a petition against gay people...i mean these ppl(gays) are getting pushed out of their faith just because of their sexuality....

kids are getting hazed and sometimes even killed in school just because they are gay...

so there deff should be a gay church and a gay school...i donno about a gay mcdonalds but still..

Re: Re: Re: GAY CHURCH like GAY SCHOOl is... GAY!

Originally posted by sweetcherry

i agree with that...its horrible but my friends church is making a petition against gay people...i mean these ppl(gays) are getting pushed out of their faith just because of their sexuality....

i know you aren't talking about the Christian religion, because the bible specifically condemns sodomy

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

actually, by and large, i'm with tease on this one. Maybe, if my fellow gay people would stop having official days where they parade around in leather, rubber and pvc in the name of gay people everywhere,

PERHAPS SOCIETY WOULDN'T HAVE SUCH A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH GAY PARENTS/TEACHER ETC.....

http://www.panix.com/clay/nyc/gp/gp03.jpg'>

i mean, if you want to do this, cool - but stop saying you are representing the rest of us. being gay doesn't mean leather/sequin problem, it means you find people of the same gender as yourself attractive. Why must we insist that we ALL have other things in common?

Why keep seperating ourselves from the general populace?

i agree 100% about gay pride events.. theyre a load of bullshit.

and i also agree that it's stupid that people think being gay is anything more than being attracted to the same sex.

i think that superficially the gay school is a good idea, putting gay teenagers in an environment where they know they won't be bullied because theyre gay.. but it does nothing in the long-term, because it's self-segregation.

it'll do fuck all for people's perception of gay people - as we've already seen in this thread, people see it as gay people getting special treatment.

and ive totally forgotten the point i was trying to make.

oh yeah, and i wouldn't go to that gay school if i was offered the opportunity to.

hell, there'd probably be people outside picketting, phelps-stylee.

the problem isnt having gay pride events, its having gay pride events that are so fucking outlandishly ridiculous, that it's impossible to take seriously and paints gay people as 'freaks' in many respects. they want to be treated as equal, but then go out of their way to prove how different they are. it's just doing themselves, and their people, a diservice.

anyway, its all whatever. america will be intolerant and ignorant regardless, so fuck it, i dont give a shit.

arcela,

the bible condems any act of sex not specificly done in the attempts to bear a child, so that whole 'anti sodomy' thing is pretty much moot. the bible is retarded and and so is anyone that follows it to the letter. think for a fucking change.

Originally posted by seeking

think for a fucking change.

that whole bible point is a good one. im sure there is a thread i can save my ramblings for, so ill spare you guys/girls....

for now.....

Archived