gather round the fire for i have a girl story to tell.

Tyler Durden

alright....i've never come on here bitching about girl problems, but i feel like its time to play the share game and i know you all just love hearing stories about other peoples problems.

alright. i've been fucking fucked around by girls before and its been many moons since anything you could call a "relationship". then again, im not exactly easy to have something with, im lazy and im usually out riding or, when i can, painting. so anyhow i'm talking to my friend PaperStreet's girlfriend and i'm like "do you have any hot friends" so blah blah blah one night she brings her friend out and its the four of us hanging out. needless to say i thought she was very nice looking and pretty cool to be around, but i'm also thinking "yeah, shes not gonna like me" because thats typically how these matters go.

so anyhow, next day im talking to my friend and she says that the girl apparently thought i was cool or cute or whatever. great. at that point i'm actually quite surprised/ecstatic.

then begins the whole hanging out thing. we all hang out a bunch of times and go to manhattan and spend the day hanging out and whatnot. and i personally thought that we were hitting it off. so we're heading to see thursday with everyone and after the show when i'm dropping her off we end up kissing. woo fucking hoo. at this point everything starts to slide downhill real fast.

so the next day im feeling really good, we hung out that night with everyone and i dunno....she was being a bit weird. no big deal though i guess. then the next night we hang out and when i drop her off i'm going to go to kiss her again and she basically...as stupid as it sounds....turned me down. so i didnt know what the deal was.

i found out a few days later after i was way too shaded out to call her, that she doesnt want a "serious" relationship or whatever and wants to take things slow but still hang out with me. i decide that i dont have a problem with that so i figure i'll give her time. even though, the last thing i need or want is anything "serious" in my life...i cant take anything seriously ever usually.

alright. fast forward a whole 2 and a half months or something to a few weeks ago. we've been hanging out and i guess having a good time, but im kinda starting to feel like she's just gonna leave me hanging because she said she was going to give "us" some thought and you'd think that you get a chance to think a little bit each day....let alone a bit in 2 months. so i ask her and she doesnt really give me any clarification. and emails me saying that if i kiss her or something itll mean that we're together or whatever and so on. hey, guess what. maybe if you didnt want anything, we shouldnt have ended up kissing in my car in the first place. geez.

alright, so i dunno...its been a week and a half or whatever since she tried to contact me so i just emailed her saying most of what i just wrote here as far as she's being shady and i dont know what to think of her, she responds and just says that i couldve called her and all this other stuff about how she's still confused and thinks that if we get together and break up itll make things weird....i say its about as weird as it can get now. and i suppose i couldve called her. but i told her im not going to chase her if she acts like she doesnt want to have shit to do with me.

so should tyler continue to try with this girl? seeing as how shes being very shady and whatnot even though she is really nice sometimes and whatever? or should he just give up? because i'm really close to the latter.

again, sorry that this is all confusing and for wasting your time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude, tyler.. if neither of you want a 'serious' relationship, then you have the perfect opportunity.. sit her down and talk about pursuing a non serious relationship. one where there is plenty of no strings attached sex and whatever and then you both get what you want.. you dont have to call her everyday and vice versa.. trust me man, it's a sweet deal. when my girl went o/s i met this funky hot a$$ chick the very next night and i told her i wasnt down for anything serious and she said "how about we just hang out and have lots of sex ?" so you see, it can happen dude.

if you build it, she will come..

HERE'S A GIRL STORY FOR YOU:

i'm pretty antisocial i'll admit, but i had some friends i used to hang out with a lot in indiana. we knew some girls that used to have these parties at their parents house in the basement (we were like 16, come on now). it was just a get together and they had such good food there (chips, pizza, subway, etc).

so i was sitting there not talking to anyone and these girls were all dancing in the room. they saw how i was all shy so they got me to stand up. with the dance music blasting they all gathered around me and started kind of freak dancing (as well as they could for some upper-class white girls). i was just standing there so this one girl said "hey pat come on let's freak dance!"

i didn't know what to do, so i just walked up to her and started thrusting my pelvis against her leg to the beats. all the girls said "woo!" - and the girl that i thrusted said "oh my god" and left the room. i thought freak dancing was all about being dirty, but touching is a no no, hmm?

anyway, afterwards i got a lap dance from her. she wasn't naked, but she got pretty freaky anyway. the next day we all went up to indianapolis and skated.

the good old days.

if you want to invite me to parties in philly i can demonstrate on some fly ladies.

that sounds shitty man...ive had so many things like....so many...

but you get your breaks...listen..

This girl i know, has a friend, and she called the other night and i talked to her on the phone while i was drunk, she had a nice voice didnt sound hot, but she decided to come over, she walks in the door and is the most bangin girl in the world, i was like holy shit....

we spent the rest of the night talking and drinking on the couch, and then went for a walk under the stars, she still has my cowboy hat that i was wearing for the party (dont ask, i was drunk)...anywhoo, i talk to her now and then, i really should call her more often, she called my room at like 3am acouple nights ago, drunk off her ass, i didnt get the phone in time...i called back and she told me to come over, when i got there she was passed out, i helped her get her pjs on and put her in bed, she gave me a good night kiss, and i smoked a cig and walked home....she called the next morning...she wants to see me more often!!

hehe...

im sorry, but it was a happy story for me..

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

i helped her get her pjs on and put her in bed, she gave me a good night kiss, and i smoked a cig and walked home....she called the next morning...she wants to see me more often!!

hehe...

:king:

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

Since I am the lonely loser that I am I'd still go for it.

But that's just me, and probably only me.

I'd go for it. Your not alone. Well, I mean I can't complain, I got a girl finally. But if I was single, I'd be in your shoes saying the same thing. On another note, I consider this girl lucky, becuase I am horrible with the ladies. I have less game than Disco Stu...

I got one for ya...i'm like real good friends with this chick or whatever and i have feeling for her, and she knows this...and she used to have feeling for me until this dude came into the picture i guess. Well anyway, we were driving to her house and i have to sit next to her and this dude while they're tangled up in eachother just chillin and the guys ass is on me so I'm like "get a room you fuckers im right here" and theydont respond. So anyway i'm over her house and she is not talking to me or our other friend there cuz shes too busy being mushybitchass over with fuckhead. And this fuckhead is mad wierd, i almst kicked him cuz he like pulled her over to him and pinned her down like some psycho rape shit and tried to kiss her so I just threw a shoe at him and was like "what the fuck dude?" We sat a her house for about a half hour and she only came to talk to us when the fuckface walked off into the other room for a minute or two. So I got pissed and left and I havent talked to her for a few days now. Is it only me or am I being a dick for getting pissed?

One more thing, I still think Im jinxed. In a school where girls are normally all over any writers currently attending it's nuts. It took me almost an entire year to get a girl. Here, allow me to show you the equation.

Guy+WriterStatus+A=Girl+Blowjob x A³

Whereas A would be equivilent to the amount of peices/throwies/handstyles said writer has in various amount of blackbooks, on walls, and on transit.

.....Why doesn't this fucking equation work for me damnit(Not that im not happy with my girl, just general question...yanno?).

Well Damn it!

I guess I fall into the same category as you. I go out with a girl, dump her when Im bored. Im not very good at relationships, mostly because I know that they will not work out, ever.

At the moment this very beautiful redhead "likes" me, or so the story goes. I have to mention that I am one ugly person, and I do not see how any female could find me attractive, so why would she like me? Fuck knows.

I dont even know what im trying to get at, but if you think that it's worth it with the girl, then wait it out. If not, be like me, let them come to you. It may take longer, but chances are they will see you for you, (laziness included) instead of the other way around.

That aside, good luck.

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

I have to mention that I am one ugly person, and I do not see how any female could find me attractive, so why would she like me? Fuck knows.

That aside, good luck.

I feel you, I feel you...But still, Bitches need to be on my dick. The Equation Never fails! NEVER! NEVER!

Guest whoami

I'll start drawing peices and tipping people off who I am in school if girls go for writers, ive been so fucking low profile though....Essay what do you write?

Originally posted by EssAyEmEe3

One more thing, I still think Im jinxed. In a school where girls are normally all over any writers currently attending it's nuts. It took me almost an entire year to get a girl. Here, allow me to show you the equation.

Guy+WriterStatus+A=Girl+Blowjob x A³

Whereas A would be equivilent to the amount of peices/throwies/handstyles said writer has in various amount of blackbooks, on walls, and on transit.

.....Why doesn't this fucking equation work for me damnit(Not that im not happy with my girl, just general question...yanno?).

hahahaha an equation!!!!!

Originally posted by whoami

I'll start drawing peices and tipping people off who I am in school if girls go for writers, ive been so fucking low profile though....Essay what do you write?

Whoami, Hit me up with an Email..I think I remember you saying you were in the area, if so I'd like to see whats up.

hahahaha an equation!!!!!

Ahh yes, I was bored. I hate math, but im so damn good at it.

a little off subject, but still a girl story

i had to tell this story because its funny as hell:

there was a big keg this past weekend and a girl whose a big cocksucker was pretty drunk. keep in mind this isn't the nice little girl who gives her boyfriend a blowjob, this is the girl you run a train on. anyway, she is drunk as hell and someone convinces her to get up on a chair and starting yelling shit. here is basically what she said (taking direction from others, but she yelled it herself): I am a bust down! I want Mickey's cock in my mouth. i love dick! i am a bust down!

oh and it gets better, as she is yelling, my friend walks up behind her and pulls the chair out from under and she falls flat on her face. every time i see her i'm just like, 'bust down' and she gets pissed as hell. dumb ass durber

"Whats wrong with you?", "I, now too, am in the framing business."

Well all was going well tonight. Then the call came. The details aren't as important as the facts. My girl, "Loves me but isn't in love with me". She can't attribute the reason. Its a toss between still having feelings for someone else(she had um, something with)...or if she just doesn't feel it anymore. She still wants to be my girl, she just felt that had to get out of the way. I just wrote a letter, something she'll probably never see. It was more of a ramble than a letter. Emotion Juggling, thats what im doing now. I can't decide how I should feel. Angry? Naw, some softy like me can't get pissed at her for that. Atleast she shared it right?. Heartbroken? Kind of, Sort of. In a way I am, but not, becuase I feel she still has it for me, she just needs reassuring. Confused. Definitely, how the fuck do I react to that, especially seeing as I might be falling for her without trying to. Im a fucking moron. I can't be an asshole to girls, but thats what they want. And if I get a good girl, its this shit. I think im going nuts. Maybe in for some REVSuicide shit up in here. My mind is shot. I keep thinking of some stuff Vent 26 KYT wrote on some tracks by here: "Going state to state till I crash into my fate", and something about being a lonely wanderer. Man, when do I get to see the fucking sailboat? If I was religious I'd pray, I'm still tempted too. I need some help. This is going to end up hurting me, Badly. Its coming, its unavoidable. She doesn't want to, but she probably will. Expect a whole new line of "I'm fucking pissed off" peices if that happens. Man im rambling, im sorry. Excuse me.

..Fuck

EssAyEmEe3...

"I don't have issues, I have subscriptions"

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

I got one for ya...i'm like real good friends with this chick or whatever and i have feeling for her, and she knows this...and she used to have feeling for me until this dude came into the picture i guess. Well anyway, we were driving to her house and i have to sit next to her and this dude while they're tangled up in eachother just chillin and the guys ass is on me so I'm like "get a room you fuckers im right here" and theydont respond. So anyway i'm over her house and she is not talking to me or our other friend there cuz shes too busy being mushybitchass over with fuckhead. And this fuckhead is mad wierd, i almst kicked him cuz he like pulled her over to him and pinned her down like some psycho rape shit and tried to kiss her so I just threw a shoe at him and was like "what the fuck dude?" We sat a her house for about a half hour and she only came to talk to us when the fuckface walked off into the other room for a minute or two. So I got pissed and left and I havent talked to her for a few days now. Is it only me or am I being a dick for getting pissed?

dude your not being a dick, shes being a dumbass for doing that shit in front of you, and the guy is a fuckin faggot, so i suggest..KNOCK THE MOTHER FUCKER OVER THE HEAD WITH A BRICK AND CUT HIS WINKIE OFF!!!

now about tyler durdens problem, and every other person who is having problems with a girl they like, KNOCK THE BITCH OVER THE HEAD WITH A BRICK AND ASS FUCK THEIR UNCONCIOUS BODY!!

dr. love signing out

Guest serpent of the light

shit if i'm gonna read alla that over a fucking girl.

bitchez ain't shit but hoz n trix.:crazy:

Guest platapie

i say no. because you have already told her she was shady girls dont take to kindly to be called shady or anythign liek that. soim guessing if you do your only putting your own ass out there to get hurt. stay a hermet and wait for the next one buddy. or if she starts callign aroudn then its game but by no means shoudl yo ube chaseing her.

who the fuck said anything about tuff...

look just cus i get hot girls i don't neccesarily expect everyone too, but still, you sound like an insecure dork.. have a little fuckin confidence and the problem will solve itself chief!

you tyler... i say play a litttle hard to get, young chicks do all that shit for attension.

damn! you live that close to mannhatten..lucky bastard! what i owuld give to see new york!

um yeah whats your email address btw, wouldnt mind asking you a few questions if ya dont mind..

Archived