Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

gas.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Nov 16, 2003.

1. I've been reading about this for a long time. The natural petroleum resources are draining out, car companies are directed towards new technologies that will allow alternative power yada yada yada...Its an amazing thought to realise that we're actually close to completely drink
    the shit out of the earth and its even more amazing, close to unthinkable, to realise just how much gas is used daily worldwide.
    Even if this comes as a shock, i wouldnt have a problem driving an electric car and have solar energy taking care of stuff gas used to.
    And then i realise that plastic is made out of petroleum to...i cant think of a single thing that changed stuff so much like plastic did, its literally everywhere and in everyform and i fuckin love it...anyone knows what the deal? is there a possibilty of a nonplastic world in the future?

If you fuckers thought that 140$ is too much for a kaws chomper just wait till we run out of plastic...that'll teach ya.

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

3. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

man, you're sounding like beardo after a concert.

4. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

al;skjdfl;kasjfdl;kajfdl;aks

5. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

we'll have to make everything out of hemp juss like cheeches van

6. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

yeah, that'll suck when i have no more gas to run my scooter:eek:

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

there is no way in hell any of us will ever see a world without gas/oil. not even our children. the amount of places with oil and gas that havent been drilled is amazing. youd be surprised how much we have left. i doubt weve even used 10% of the amount sitting underground.

8. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

i currently have a gas problem that could be simply described as "villainous."
    damn black beans.

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

don't drive a car, so cars can fuck off. plastic....well, there's still glass, paper, foil, tin and plenty other shit to make packaging out of, so that aint no thang

10. metallix

metallix Elite Member

word up son.

we gotta drill the moon for oil.

theres always synthetics. its my firm belief alternative energy technologies are being supressed at the moment due to the profits resulting from oil extraction / consumption.

solar energy is a good alternative to oil however not every area can be an active producer. i could imagine a future where the desert in the USA produces all of our electricity needs.

Plastics can be manufcatured from other substances such as corn oil and what not.

There is also the possiblity of synthetic fossil fules. Conagra owns a company which does this. the process is very high efficient. but yes our oil dependency is still scary...

11. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

we aren't that close to ning out, there's avast oil supply in the siberian region, but it's going to be hard to get it out.
    first of all, russia is poor, we've got exxon, shell, and other american oil companies out there now testing for oil....supplying materials and machinery, etc.
    second: it's going to be awhile, there's alot of land to cover over there...all untapped.

my grandfather was a 50 year employee of exxon, i've got many a book on the subject. i hate oil and oil money....but...i thought i'd share some info.

12. metallix

metallix Elite Member

13. Milton

Milton Senior Member

But yo, I gots ta keep the spinnaz on the Lac' rollin, ya herd me?

14. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

Russia has more oil than the middle eastern companies and George Bush
    could ever hope to fight over..... however, they're so fucking poor they
    really don't have any way to get it out.