Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GAS PRICES WHERE U LIVE?

Discussion in 'News' started by JOEMACKSPAINTHXA, Apr 18, 2011.

1. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Nearly every car is the same, mate.

2. CILONE/SK

CILONE/SK 12oz Loyalist

3. theprotester

4. ipod90

ipod90 Senior Member

[​IMG]
    NIGGAZ KNOW, IT'Z HARD OUT ERE 4A PIMP.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  5. Porcelain

Porcelain Veteran Member

the indian and arab quick stop places regular is about $3.69 a gallon, Shell and Chevron are about .10 cents more.

6. CILONE/SK

CILONE/SK 12oz Loyalist

Paid $3.39 yesterday.

7. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

arco am/pm (which is usually the cheapest gas station in the city) has reg now at $3.99.

about 2 and a half or 3 months ago it got down as low as $3.21...so its gone up almost a dollar per gallon in the past couple of months....straight up bullshit.

this is for sacramento, ca

8. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

^filled up at $2.13 a gallon a few days ago.

i drive a lot, so with almost a $2.00 drop from last year, i've got a lot of extra money in my pocket.

i hope this lasts for years...im not too hopeful though :(

9. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

I got free gas for the lot of you

10. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew

$2.60 for premium
    I'm in fuckin heaven right now

11. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

it went up like 5 cents in the past few days..mostly because theyre starting to switch out of the winter blend....lets hope the prices stay low.

i hate the fact that certain politicians (like nancy pelosi and earl blumenauer) want to raise the federal gas tax just because the gas prices have dropped......it makes no fucking sense....gas prises will rise again..its inevitable...but if they raise the tax...and then gas prices start to rise again, were screwed....especially out here in california where the state tax on gas is the highest in the country.

12. theprotester

Still a truckload less than what the rest of the world pays.

And you never know, as the US draws closer to self sufficient with shale oil, prices could well stay down.

13. One Man Banned

Hard to predict what will happen, no one expected to see gas at these prices again. As far as what it will cost in the future, whatever the companies and politicians want it to. The whole system is fake.

14. theprotester

Well that's not quite true, since 2009 a decent chunk of industry has predicted the fall. The US hasn't been screaming from the rooftops about the advancement in shale production; but it's been remarkable.

The system isn't so much fake, as it is easily manipulated.

The truth is, comparatively, the US excise rate on petroleum is so low that it almost makes my vein pop out of my forehead when I hear Americans complain about the price of 'gas'.

15. One Man Banned

Fake, manipulated, it's almost semantics not worth debating. They have 100 excuses for prices & profits to fit the situation at hand, at least when it's been in their favor.
    As far as the US screaming about anything, that hasn't really happened since the 60s. Americans are mostly complacent about things, and horribly misguided/misdirected when they are trying to speak out against something.