Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GAS PRICES HIT AN ALL TIME HIGH!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by PurpleNerple, Sep 4, 2005.

1. PurpleNerple

PurpleNerple Dirty Dozen Crew

I don't even have a car, but I took a road trip the other day...

40 Dollars barely got us 11 gallons...

fucking shit is of control...

Now Louisiana might send gas prices even higher....

:shook: :shook: :shook: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

[​IMG]

2. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

this weekend (mine starts on thursday) i took a biz trip,
    highest prices i saw were around $3.19, i think somewhere it was $3.26 once...anyhow, the prices around the south, excluding atlanta are $2.89.

edit: atlanta has hit the over $4 mark btw.

3. Bumboclot.

Bumboclot. Member

I was out and about yesterday running a bunch of arrands (yeah i can't spell) and i was lucky if i found anything below 3.30. Thats here in chicago. I hope they go down soon. Until then i'm not driving until i absolutely have to.

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

btw: i don't like bush, either...but we can't completely blame it on his dumb ass. that hurricane fucked up the oil refining plants. they aren't rushing to get them back in order, either. might as well make some money off of us while they're at it, i guess.

anyhow, bush supposedly released 30 some odd million barrels of oil from the national strategic reserve. good news, i guess.

5. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Holy hell. Airplane fuel is cheaper than car gas in my area...
    Gotta start putting that into my car.

6. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

$3.49 is the norm here.

booooooooooooooo!!!

7. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

i'm just happy i drive a work van during the week.which i do not pay the gas bill on.I had to fill it up yesterday and that came to 75.00 bucks..

8. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

Even at these prices, americans still pay less for gas than most of the world. Quit whining and ride a fucking bike or bus.

9. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

yeah 10 cents a cup isn't that bad.

10. villain

villain Veteran Member

Actually gas prices already hit an all time high before this hurricane hit.... we are seeing all new highs all the time now.

11. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

Yeah, i hit my secret super cheap spot on Monday and gas was $2.55. I went back 24 hours later and they were changing the sign to $2.99! Shit is out of control. I read in the paper that we might be on the verge of a gas crisis not unlike the 70's. That could mean 2 hour long gas lines, limits on how much you can buy at once, and only being allowed to buy gas on certain days (i.e., monday wednesday and friday if your license plate starts with an even number, and the other days if it starts with an odd one.) it's a safe bet that things will get much worse before they get better.

12. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

Seriously. Maybe the quality of air will even improve along the way.

</hippie>

13. Hokus

Hokus Member

HAHAHA, I LOVE IT!! fuck gas, don't need that shit..

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Public Transportation, thank you.

15. JambaJuice

JambaJuice Senior Member

in germany you have to be 18 to drive and pay about $2,000 for a license.

the public transportation is amazing, though - electric busses.