a full 10 minutes was....gary condit. and

all the torrid details from the interview..its

like this vulture mentality ...¨

they were talking about taking all these

voter polls and stuff to find out what

his interview approval rating was and

all this fuckt up shit.............newsmedia is

out of control..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That fool came out of the interview looking like some shady politician,dancing around the questions,intern fucking,stewerdess fucking,lying,stain on a blue dress 2 motherfucker. Every question he asked he danced around the fucking topic. Did he answer any questions at all? I never really paid that much attention cause it was everywhere. But this interview just made him look like he was hiding mad shit. Dumping present's he got from other ho's/interns in dumpsters oh I mean public trash cans at the park. Shit was funny cause usually politicians are mad smooth like my man Clinton but this guy was squirming and stuttterrinnng.Ha. I mean that's his personal biz about who he's fucking but if you don't want to talk about don't go on primetime interview with Connie Chung. I think he was nervous cas his wife was in the next room watching on a tv monitor. Oh well. I'll be damned if my chick says "I'm going to DC to be an intern" Fuck that.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

the guy was not 'squirming and stuttering'....

yea he skirted the big question, but to me

it just came off like this 'we know you're guilty, we

just can't prove it' type of mentality...nothing criminal has been proved on the guy...and...

its funny, the whole interview kept harping on

the tawdry details of the

'affair'.....whether they had a sexual relationship..

whether they talked about marriage and

having kids..did you fuck other women?..the whole deal

with the watchbox........blahblahblah....

i just found it really hyper offensive...i don't mean offensive to me

personally, but just her questions/body language/tone in general

as a tactic to get him to break down on primetime

television and confess everything if anything...i

don't know, i think its a strange mentality thats permeating

pop culture where everything is so magnified, sensationalized

and overkilled.....this guy is basically guilty of her disappearance

already and nothing criminal has even been proved..

anyhow.·i haven't followed this shit terribly close so

maybe i've missed something...

Hes a shitty liar. Well I guess he had some little "slickness" skills. He really did.

...Now Bill Clinton had some good slickness skills, After the way he lied - He was pimp. Gary Condit suspectedly killed someone, so it matters a lot more. In the end of the interview I was getting serious guilty vibes.

Guest cracked ass

I saw it. I loathed both participants - Chung for being the media rapist and Condit for being the "define is"-style stonewaller. They both suck. And he's guilty of something, no question. I'm feeling Twinkie on the sordid spectacle tip, I just don't have any sympathy for Condit either.

Originally posted by cracked ass:

I saw it. I loathed both participants - Chung for being the media rapist and Condit for being the "define is"-style stonewaller. They both suck. And he's guilty of something, no question. I'm feeling Twinkie on the sordid spectacle tip, I just don't have any sympathy for Condit either.

"Define is" ... haha ... I enjoyed that.

connie chung....grade A trash journalist....anyone who conducts these interviews of the moment (yes, even barbra walters) is trash as far as im concerned....its pretty fucking sickening....a dead girl, a guilty politician....this is entertainment....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

I watched 5 mins of it and turned it off.As soon as he did he's big "it's not fair to the family" thing about railing her I knew the thing was going in way of the shitter.The came out with that to fast and I knew Chung the would just re-phrase that over and over.

I did watch the news afterwards and was completely disgussted that they talked more about that then real news that could effect the people.

I hate the U.S.A so much as people they're mindless and would rather watch stupid scandal related bullshit then live life.Remeber the whole Clinton thing even in Canada it would make the news.FUCK IT ALL!

[This message has been edited by Frate Raper (edited 08-24-2001).]

i know alot of you couldn't give a shit about this condit crap, but i think

it needs to be bumped up...cuz it is severely fuckt....and its a good window

into american thinking and american tabloid culture.

ever since the interview it has been non-stop condit. now his kids have even quit their jobs becuz the guy they worked for decided that condit didn't come clean enough for his liking...., ?????????????? buddy.....

just about any time of day you can flick on cnn and its about condit.

now, they take polls that say most people think he should not run again....

what the fuck? what the hell does this have to do with his performance on the job? nothing. americans want to know every little detail...this guys life is basically getting ruined becuz he commited adultery.

they say he didn't come clean enough, which really means that they want him to actually say the words 'yes, i fucked her in the ass, then i made her suck my dick behind my wifes back'....'i'm not perfect, i've made mistakes, but out of respect for my family yaddayadda' isn't enough........who in their right mind reads that as not admitting the affair????? its right in front of you, move on....

its like this public sacrifice type of shit.

when clinton was going through all that scandal bullshit, they wasted millions trying to pin real criminal activity on him, and when all they found was some sensational affair crap, they dragged him through the mud until he actually came out and said 'yes, i had an affair'.

the same thing is happening with condit. there is absolutely no evidence pointing to him as having anything to do with levy's disappearance. none.

zero. nothing. all he did was hump.

let it fucking go already.

Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

she's dead,he did it,case closed.

you don't know fuck all, case closed.

guilty until proven innocent huh?

get some facts guy.

there is no evidence against him.

read that as many times as you need....NO EVIDENCE.

how can you be guilty of murder with NO EVIDENCE.

if you call adultery evidence, then you're a jack ass.

bye.

That Condict fool was speaking really vaguely and beat around the bush with all the fucking questions.

This is what I think... Levy obviously got nasty with Condict and maybe got pregnant? So then Condict got mad and told her to keep her mouth shut so she doesnt ruin his MrGoodie2ShoesCongressMan rep. Then that Condict fool probably got all paranoid that Levy will say shit and had someone kill her OR maybe she committed suicide. I hate to say it but I think shes dead.

hell yeah she's dead.

did he do it? you don't know.

heresay and speculation does not

equal a murder conviction.

show me evidence that proves beyond

a doubt he did it or has something to do

with it, and then yap how he's guilty.

whats with this bandwagon, kick him while

he's down gang up mentality?

he's made a decision not to cooperate with

the media, but the authorities, and now its

like the media is after his ass for it.

i think its great he said fuck off to the media

for so long.

you're fucking sheep.

this is what kind of culture you guys have...

the media is the truth. the media rules everything...

and you believe it.

i need to whip out some mcluhan quotes.

[This message has been edited by brown twinkie (edited 08-30-2001).]

Guest freddy kreuger

i caught the end of the interview. from what i understand condit refused to answer whether or not he had an affair with levey. granted a politician's personal life should be kept personal, but you have to take the circumstances into consideration. this is much different from crucifying bill clinton for getting his dick sucked by an intern. this has to do with a missing person. i'm not saying condit was involved with her disappearance, but on the other hand i can definitely see why the media is on his ass about the whole thing. he was sneaking around having an affair with the girl and she turns up missing. when levey and condit would go out he made her keep her identification at home in case they were stopped for whatever reason. he asked this of her so he would be not be exposed for having an affair. her wallet and identification were left at her house when she disappeared, and there was no sign of forced entry. i'm not accusing anyone of anything, and i have hardly kept up on the progress of this investigation, but i'm sure there were reasons for the congressman* to be questioned and exposed. him taking a polygraph (which produced insubmissable(sp?) results) in only the presence of his lawyer and the "expert" who gave the test also fuels the flames. also, when the girl first was discovered to have been missing, condit was at the helm of a reward fund for her disappearance. guilty, innocent, i don't know. i do see reason for him being thrown into the media spotlight though.

has anyone thought about the fact that the levy's are eating up this media exposure and ASKING for it to be plastered all over the news on a daily basis? i can understand wanting to find a lost loved one, but they are dependant on the media here. it's not just the media's fault for this being all over the place. it's just as much it is the fault of the levy family. it seems the case is being investigated rigorously as is, what more can the levy's ask for? all they're doing by talking to the media camped out on their front lawn every morning is keeping this story on the minds of the public. it's not helping the investigation to find their missing daughter in any way whatsoever.

does anyone find it strange that CBS news waited 3 weeks before even acknowledging the fact that the girl was missing? meanwhile, it was all over the other 2 networks. that's either piss poor journalism, or the heads of a network not keeping a respectable cap on their political views. which is also piss poor journalism.

*edited because i mistakenly called congressman condit a senator

[This message has been edited by freddy kreuger (edited 08-31-2001).]

Guest cracked ass

I'm with freddy, not twinkie, on this one.

-The grilling of Clinton over a little cigarillingus was disgraceful, tasteless, vulgar, completely unnecessary.

-The grilling of Condit is MUCH more appropriate because the INTERN IN QUESTION VANISHED.

-But the WAY in which the media did its hounding was tasteless and vulgar, so I still find the media loathesome.

-And the way in which Condit has handled the controversy is very poor, increases my suspicions that he is involved in her disappearance, and erases any sympathy I might have had for someone facing the media scourge.

Guest freddy kreuger

and not to piss you guys off ot anything, but why are you canadians always criticizing our culture and how our system is run here in the U.S.A? it reminds me of videograff 7(?) when they're interviewing frame from LA...he says something along the lines of "those east coast dudes say LA has no style and all we do is hide behind colors...let us hide behind our colors, we don't have anything bad to say about you guys...let us do our thing" i know that's off topic and all, but i just don't understand why you guys get so heated. i've read a few US bashing posts from ya'll...let us be sheep, let us be gluttons, we don't have anything bad to say about you guys.

well either i haven't explained my point very well whatsoever, or i'm a total dipshit and i don't really know what i'm talking about which is pretty fucking possible..

i understand your points fred. i know this isn't the same circumstances entirely as clintons and that this is a public figure that has had relations with a missing person blahblah....

i'm trying to get at why media is such an untamed beast, especially in the states, by framing it in this brou haha of scandal and sexual interest.

the reference to americans is pretty clear to me...you guys have a total tabloid culture thats spinning out of control.......i'm not trying to trash you personally......i don't want this to turn into a thing about america/canada...and for the record i haven't dissed american anything in any other thread really...i think bush is a card...and your media is fuckt up...beyond that, concerns are global......

but look...the way i see it is gary condit is being sentenced guilty by media. not by hard facts and law. i will say it once again..speculation, heresay, and 'a hunch' is not grounds for the american media's 'guilty until proven innocent' overkill insistence....whatever happened to the american way of innocent until proven guilty?

until he is proven guilty, then maybe my stance on your whole media beast will change.....doubt it though........it just seems out of control to me...let me make the distinction of media(s) as a whole here.....i single out american media becuz cnn is everywhere. cnn is probly the most powerful news media company on the planet....so..

realize that this guys life, and anyone related to him and this shit is basically ruined, while real focus and brainstorming on chandra levy's whereabouts has taken a back seat. i guess focusing on condit keeps it out in the public eye...back to condit..

so he wanted to keep the shit secret.....doesn't equal murder. i'll admit its mildly suspicioius from what the media has said...but is that a hard known fact??????? ....

he passed the polygraph by an 'expert' that happens to be world renown and respected......the guy teaches the fbi and he said that there is nothing to be found from the polygraph....nothing.

and yea, some cop is saying that he was a real chump with the questions they asked him..........................what can i say...

part of me sees a total weasal squirming.....but the facts so far still stand to amount to not much.........i mean they have no info at all on her whereabouts.....you would think there is some other kiblet of info out there somewhere...maybe there is too much blind conviction that condit is involved....but as far as i know, the fbi itself has ruled him out of the equation...and the complexities of setting up something like that(offing her), passing a polygraph by the best with flying colors and......

fuck it. this is feeling too complex for me to keep talking, probably cuz part of me sees exactly what you guys see in this whole thing..

you guys see it one way. i see it from a different angle.

media is not god. everything media implies should not be taken as fact.

balrgh..

[This message has been edited by brown twinkie (edited 08-31-2001).]

Guest freddy kreuger

you're right. i don't want this to turn into an america/canada thing either. my statement about canadians bashing the US was probably in poor taste, but it came to mind so i typed it...please disregard.

your point of the media making decisions for a portion of the american public is taken, but not so many of us are so naive.

as i said before i haven't kept up on this investigation but, from what i have found gary condit fucked up. he hasn't made it easier for himself by not coming clean about this whole scandal. the media are indeed vultures, but if he had nothing to do with the girl's disappearance he should have been a lot more up front about his involvement with her altogether. if he had been cooperative, there would be that much less of a reason for the vultures to pick at him. congressman gary condit is a public figure. that schmuck represents a section of the american public. if he was smart he would've keep his dick in his pants. i have no sympathy for the guy. if you're going to chose a career in politics, you had damn well be ready for your life to be public because you are representing the public. if the girl you're fucking on the side disappears and you wind up losing all respect for whatever reason, tough fucking shit. you should have picked a different career. as far as the polygraph expert, i'm not questioning his credentials, but the fact that the polygraph was insubmissable because the results were inconsistent and could not be read. as far as im concerned, what this comes down to is that the media are indeed bloodsuckers, but condit's uncooperative behavior, and the levey's dependency with the media has only made things easier for this to become the brunt of public ridicule.

Archived