Garth Vader is a muthafuckin herb

MeroSeis

Your a jock son. hahahahahahahaha...homeboy reps some herby hood in canada and talks about how he listens to Mobb Deep with his boy Secs. (!#$IHIEHIH!#*EY*(H#E*HSD AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! SLIZZIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE JOCK!! I Bet this nigga would do great on Rikers Island.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by garth vader:

whatever whiteboy...mobb deep's cool.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! NIGGA SAID WHITEBOY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Eat a dick nigga...FROM 207 TO 176 REPPIN DOMINICANS TO THE FULLEST. Y SI NO TE GUSTA, MUERETE DE ENVIDIA JUGUETE. SNUFFIN HERBS

KILLA MERO

MLBTR MOB NIGGA

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

i called you a white boy once... that shit was funny...

why you trippin over this herb? im just gonna have 'bysmal ban him again anyway...

'this is heavy metal for black folks, you can bang ya head to it..'

That shit was funny cuz you said it, and your peoples, plus the fact that your a real nigga. Not some fake ass writer from the boondocks and shit trying to fake jacks like he really do his thing. Go draw in your book you toy. I'll be out doing my thing ON THE STREETS.

KILLA MERO

MLBTR MOBB

"whatever mero, your people have white folk in them. you fucking mutt. go back to spain if you front hard like that. or else learn the native language the people spoke where you're originally from."

IP: Logged

somebody just made themself look real ignorant.....tisk tisk

Originally posted by woolie156:

"whatever mero, your people have white folk in them. you fucking mutt. go back to spain if you front hard like that. or else learn the native language the people spoke where you're originally from."

IP: Logged

somebody just made themself look real ignorant.....tisk tisk

dude you did sorta..... use the quote thing......

aahahahha...yeah mobb deep "you might get shot, stabbed, or beat the fuck up, its all about who gets who first" hahahhah.....yeah so far that little motherfucker has gotten punked down by just about everyone in the rap game....even eric sermon punked his ass....dude aint doing nothing but getting robbed for his 40" link he was flashing in that "bridge 2001" video. mobb deep is the perfect white boy music....hahhahahhahha

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by boogie hands:

aahahahha...yeah mobb deep "you might get shot, stabbed, or beat the fuck up, its all about who gets who first" hahahhah.....yeah so far that little motherfucker has gotten punked down by just about everyone in the rap game....even eric sermon punked his ass....dude aint doing nothing but getting robbed for his 40" link he was flashing in that "bridge 2001" video. mobb deep is the perfect white boy music....hahhahahhahha

you got your hole shit twisted on that one.

nas=person that was robbed for the QB link

coremega=person that bitched slapped him for it.

and as you can see the beef was dropped between them and nas goes on rockin a new QB link thats all platnum unlike his old.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by intoxicated

you got your hole shit twisted on that one.

nas=person that was robbed for the QB link

coremega=person that bitched slapped him for it.

and as you can see the beef was dropped between them and nas goes on rockin a new QB link thats all platnum unlike his old.

an on the gossipin like girls tip p got his shit stripped from him twice

• 2 months later...

have you seen the "burn" video? theyve bot 16 year old groupies rockin their hook. theyre definitely solid but what the fuck? stupid white bitches tryin to be hard. "im in a mobb deep video, im a little cunt. i sucked 158 cocks to get that clip. what bitch? what!!!"

YEAH MERO, AND I BET YOU'RE STILL TRYING TO FOOL THESE GUYS INTO THINKING YOU'RE A GRAFFITI WRITER ALSO... IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE THE LAST TIME I PITCHED MY 2 CENTS IN HERE... AND GUESS WHAT TUFF-GUY??? I STILL DIDN'T FUCKING SEE YOU UP!!!! NOT EVEN A TAG!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WERE SO FUCKING SERIOUS I QUESTIONED MY OWN SANITY, I FIGURED "MAYBE I'M JUST SLEEPING, I'LL SEE MERO UP SOON" I MEAN, THAT'S HOW IT USUALLY WORKS RIGHT? BUT ALAS, YOU'RE A PERP... NOT LIKE THAT'S RARE ON HERE OR ANYTHING... BUT SINCE I'M LOCAL I CAN CALL YOUR BLUFF AND NOT BE TALKING OUT MY ASS!

PATHETIC FUCKING LOUD-MOUTH WANNA-BE WITH A DELL AND A DREAM... GASSING HIMSELF UP BY CONVINCING A BUNCH OF STARRY-EYED SUBURBAN YOUNGSTERS THAT HE'S THE REAL DEAL OUT THE BX... HA HA HA... OH WELL! TA-TA

• 1 year later...

Archived