Gardenin' the whisker biscuit.

Dirty_habiT

Ganderin' the whisker biscuit.

Today my dad and I were sitting in these chairs in the backyard.... and we hear this jet going over, so he looks up, but doesn't find it, it sounds like it's really high in the air. But he says, "hey, do you see that, those 2 specks up there?" And I was like, "No... oh, what the hell is that!?!"

There were two dots in the sky.... they looked highly reflective because they were really shiney. That's the only way I could've saw them. So they're just remaining still in the air. And then we notice them getting closer together.... very very slowly. My dad said, "They have to have something propelling them, or else they couldn't move closer like that." So we both stared waiting for some photon ray to kill us all when they united. But when they got really close, they just stayed there for a scond.

Then they started to move back apart. And the cloud came by and covered them, neither was there when the cloud passed! Yeah, so that's my I saw two UFO's today thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PAYROLL

Re: Ganderin' the whisker biscuit.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Today my dad and I were sitting in these chairs in the backyard.... and we hear this jet going over, so he looks up, but doesn't find it, it sounds like it's really high in the air. But he says, "hey, do you see that, those 2 specks up there?" And I was like, "No... oh, what the hell is that!?!"

There were two dots in the sky.... they looked highly reflective because they were really shiney. That's the only way I could've saw them. So they're just remaining still in the air. And then we notice them getting closer together.... very very slowly. My dad said, "They have to have something propelling them, or else they couldn't move closer like that." So we both stared waiting for some photon ray to kill us all when they united. But when they got really close, they just stayed there for a scond.

Then they started to move back apart. And the cloud came by and covered them, neither was there when the cloud passed! Yeah, so that's my I saw two UFO's today thread.

sounds like the usual ufo bullshit that trailer trash claim they see. after the sighting, mama habit says to dirty habit, "c'mon back in the dbl-wide ya'll, Springer's a-comin' on the dadburn television!"

nobody gives a fuck...

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Read that shit you fuckers. I'm giving away elephant guns and ivory saws free to the first 5 people.

damn im too late.:(

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I saw a large green ball stay hovering in the sky for 3 seconds and then it propelled itself at great speed nhalf way across the sky while it looked like it was burning up and then disaapear............I would have thought it was a shooting star but shooting stars don`t stay hovering for 3 seconds and then propell themselves at great speeds......I won`t say it is a UFO but whatever it was not normal

This one time I was over my friend's aunts and the lady like flipped out cause she thought she saw something in the sky. She made us all come out there and look at this light in the sky (most likely a plane) then she got all of her neighbors to come out and look...and when no one knew exactly what it was she called the police too ask if they knew. Looking back I wish I had a tape of it...15 people in the middle of the street in white suburbia staring at the sky with binoculars and shit, rolls eyes, it was the talk of the town.

Guest PAYROLL

drumroll please...

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

...are they even called "players"? what are they? "javelinists","javelin enthusiasts"?

"javelin thrower"

Archived