garbage trucks//school buses?

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

just bringin this thread back up, i have hit a school bus before, we did quite a few handstyles on one, that shit went fuckin crazy, it was all over the news and shit, crimestoppers, all of that....arcel, thats funny, because our school bus yard is right next to a lay-up, more of a ghost yard, cuz there are NEVER workers in sight over there...so yea, just stop by, hit some buses, then go to the lay-up, haha that would be fun

• 2 weeks later...

the airport in my city has a train in it. recently they have got all new cars for the airport train and the old ones are sitting in this auction parking lot. i think im gonna get one and put it in my back yard and paint it. then im gonna post the fliks-without the wheels, which are regular truck tires, so it looks like i be killing clean trains.

word em up, yo.

them shits cant be more than 500 dollars.

im almost famous:king: :king:

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

i think im gonna get one and put it in my back yard and paint it. then im gonna post the fliks-without the wheels, which are regular truck tires, so it looks like i be killing clean trains.

that is the worst idea i have ever came across.. if youre serious then you have got to be the biggest poser ever.. i mean pussy... but it would be fun to have a train car just to paint... not to try and act like you painted a running train..

• 4 weeks later...

In my city, the insides on city buses get killed...the handstyles get buffed but the scratchies last. As for the outsides of buses, my friend hit handstyles with paint and they got buffed quick....and i saw "no war" on the side of a bus ride by. the only way to do these are while they are at a stop, the place they are kept is with barb wir fence, and security. i like the garbage truck idea...anyone else seen this done?

Originally posted by ARCEL

this thread got me thinking about going to the school bus yard, and hitting every bus. i'm sure they would run. that would be great, maybe inspire some kids to write on stuff. maybe i will do it someday.

There was a picture of something like that in B/D 2.

Originally posted by shor

that is the worst idea i have ever came across.. if youre serious then you have got to be the biggest poser ever.. i mean pussy... but it would be fun to have a train car just to paint... not to try and act like you painted a running train..

i think your mummy and daddy having sex is the worst idea i have ever come accross....

watch out for them wooden nickels genius.

Garbage trucks and school buses are a great way to get big because they go to alot of different places so alot more people see it. What is also great is though portable rubbish bins because you graff one of those then it gets sent back to the yard and sent out again to a different suburb. so u could do a tag in one suburb and then see it ages away.

• 2 weeks later...

Garbage Trucks, yeah; School buses: too hot

Nobody gives a shit if you hit garbage trucks, except maybe the trash company. But school buses? Most school districts have their own police department. ISD police departments have detectives, detectives with a whole lot of time on their hands. School districts feel obligated to keep the buses running clean, because marked-up school buses upset parents. Upset parents call the school board and complain. School board chairmen then call ISD police chiefs, who then call up lazy-ass, wish-I-was-fishin' ISD detectives, who then have to go CATCH somebody. Get it? Who do you suppose they'll be trying to catch?

IMHO, hitting school buses or school property consistently is a recipe for a massive anti-grafitti investigation replete with video cameras, snitches, drop-a-dime-on-crime telephone numbers, young-looking cops seeded into the student population, etc., etc.

Don't be stupid. Hit stuff nobody cares about. Freeway underpasses, rail cars, abandoned warehouses, billboards, etc.

BTW--ugly, offensive billboards= fair game. Things like freeway signs, school buildings and school buses= jail time.

(See "Don't be stupid.")

Archived