gap commericals

krs702

those commericals are coooooo

the one with the girl and the 2 guys skratchin.. god that rocked.. the latino had an a-trak sound.. he was prob in invisbl skratch piklz..

the black guy i have no clue.. if u know ..tellme..?

those lil karate 10 yr olds are wierd but rockin..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was watching tv the other day and this really cool commercial came on. I was like oh cool, daft Punk (I think their .....image is interesting) and then I was like OH MY GOD! Juliette Lewis! I think she's awesome too. Then I was rather dissapointed when the big old Gap logo flashed at the end. It ruined it all.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Guest K[O]MEGA

im stoned 70% of the time..seen that video when i was sober..made more sense when i was high..may i add it was hardly any..

Guest K[O]MEGA

commercials has took a weird turn..they are getting all artsy fartsy..so only the writers and producers know what the meaning is..what happend to cindy craford drinking pepsi in a bra..while 2 lil boi's fantasies about the soda..thats classic shit..

i wash i knew who that girl was. well she said her first love was boys who scratched so guess im going to start doing? she seems like good people-easy to kick it with. but anyway, i like the gap commercials.

on one hand, i dont like gap cause they're a big corperation and im not supposed to like stuff like that cause im a rebel. blah. on the other hand, i love their use of minimalism in advertising, especially billboards. they're incredible. they're colors are fucking brilliant. them and banana republic both use dope ass colors in their ads. to be honestly, i dont really mind advertising. im not one of those people that worries about being brainwashed by it. sure, i think thats possible, but im not really tripping. i have enough trust in my own good judgement. and besides, if gap convinces me that i need a new jean jacket, then fuck it, i'll go get a new jacket, i dont give a shit.

Originally posted by Lush:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That's what I'm saying.I like those people,and am horrified that they stepped foot on a gap commercial set!

Why?

Their just makin ends meet like you probably do everyday...

I have a hard time believing you would turn down doing a gap commercial if you were offered one on the spot and were getting paid just as much as them...

God knows I'd do it... call me a sellout I don't give a fuck I'm tryin to get paid..

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

i wash i knew who that girl was. well she said her first love was boys who scratched so guess im going to start doing? she seems like good people-easy to kick it with. but anyway, i like the gap commercials.

I think she's the lead actress in the movie 'A Knight's Tale' with heath ledger or sumshit .. I dunno her name though

[This message has been edited by knowlej (edited 08-28-2001).]

babu is a junkie..swift is an Xmen. shortkut is a pikli head...the girl i dont know. watch the 96 itf worlf finals video...shorkut rob swift and babu are all in that video..and that alias guy that got punched in the face...im probably wrong but isnt he himself a pikli with a fake name..thus "alias" i used to read threads at asis phonics..i think its funny. piklz are funny. qman looks funny but hes cool.

SAD....THAT COMMERCIAL SUCKS ASS...THEY Are attempting to use whatever is " cool"...to sell you back your own lifestyle.It makes no sense.The GAP corporation has their hands in a lot of messy shit.FUCK THE GAP, BANANA REPUBLIC, OLD NAVY...Generic products for mindless sheep.

Fuck anyone for being in a GAP commercial...suckas.

Originally posted by Chicken George:

banana republic is the shit. polo and BR is all i wear. the banana republic outlet 2 hours from me is the place to be..fuck gap though their shit is cheap and stupid....about as good as old navy. they do have nice ads sometimes though.

old navy, gap, and banana republic is all the same company.

Archived