Gangstah or in need of an ass whoopin???

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dreadful reflexes from the guy in white though.

It was obvious that shit was coming for him and he didn't look remotely suspicious about the fact that guy was holding his board with two hands in a menacing position.

Anyway, that whole thing, if not put on, made me seriously angry. Although i could just picture myself doing something extremely stupid if someone pulled that on me.

Originally posted by Pinup@Oct 14 2004, 05:42 PM

Dreadful reflexes from the guy in white though.

It was obvious that shit was coming for him and he didn't look remotely suspicious about the fact that guy was holding his board with two hands in a menacing position.

Anyway, that whole thing, if not put on, made me seriously angry. Although i could just picture myself doing something extremely stupid if someone pulled that on me.

yeah, that's true! That white dude was like one of those wrestlers who get hit by a chair. It's like he wanted to get hit, or he was too trusting. I would most likely do something really dumb if that kid did that to me.

Still, funny shit!

I'm in this situation when i get increasingly annoyed everytime i view it, yet i keep watching it over and over.

Also, that girl asking for ID should become a superhero.

She would wear a pink costume and cape, fly to scenes of crimes, get people's IDs and report them.