gangstah image

Guest da wizzard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by CONDOMAN

ALL SO BITEN...

You would *not* say that if you ever met these kids and seen the stuff they do other than graffiti.

p.s. the "stitch" and the "hamptaro" characters (both chillin on the same spot on the same wall spread eagle) ARE the Gangstah Image

Guest da wizzard

how about that, an original comment on this forum....what about sever, ewok, and anyone else, fuck it, lets just say everyone bites everyone else because they piece....if its not original, neither are you.....house slippers.....

wut the fuck?

wuts the fuckin deal with all these pussy ass legal walls. why isnt there sum bombin. im tired of seein these TA cats fuckin paintin legal wallz. when the fuck are they gonna bomb sum real shit!!!!! and fuck the channel cuz thats were those pussys live at practicly. fuck off legal eagles!!!!!

and by the way were the hell did gamble come frum?!?!?!? he has definetly not been around cincy for more than 4 months or sumthin! wuts up with that shit?

....thought i kep saying in my head.........

i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....i am not a toy....

..........oh wait im not as good as rifto,sez and gamble.......

im a toy....im a toy....im a toy....im a toy....im a toy....im a toy....im a toy....im a toy....im a toy....im a toy....im a toy....im a toy....im a toy....im a toy....im a toy....

Guest da wizzard

Re: wut the fuck?

Originally posted by natiboi

wuts the fuckin deal with all these pussy ass legal walls. why isnt there sum bombin. im tired of seein these TA cats fuckin paintin legal wallz. when the fuck are they gonna bomb sum real shit!!!!! and fuck the channel cuz thats were those pussys live at practicly. fuck off legal eagles!!!!!

OKAY NATI BOI...WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING YOU'D LOOK AT THE THREAD...NO ONE ON HERE IS TA WE'RE GI YOU FUCKING FOOL. SEZ USED TO BE TA. TA KILLS SHIT ILLEGALY IN CINCY MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE AND SO DOES IO. WE'RE GI AND WE DON'T JUST PAINT LEGALS SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY SOME TOY HERE LOOKIN TO GET BEAT DOWN. I HOPE DEZN, RINSO, OR SEZ CATCHES YOU RUNNING YOUR MOUTH BITCH. SEE YOU AROUND. WHY DON'T YOU STOP HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME?

Archived