gangsta gotta put dem go'd teef to use bitin dem stylez yo.

another loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, when i first checked this thread out, the only flicks i saw were three small pieces and a small hollow character...

god knows i have enough small pieces rolling that i wish i hadnt done.

i dont blame anyone if they go over them, cause if you dont, i will.

(im talking about my smaller pieces getting gone over here....so dont get your underwear in a bunch people.)

Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by chozer

ok, when i first checked this thread out, the only flicks i saw were three small pieces and a small hollow character...

god knows i have enough small pieces rolling that i wish i hadnt done.

i dont blame anyone if they go over them, cause if you dont, i will.

(im talking about my smaller pieces getting gone over here....so dont get your underwear in a bunch people.)

it's ok i'm already going over all the small pieces i can find. it's more fun than painting a clean panel.

Originally posted by mike tyson

it's ok i'm already going over all the small pieces i can find. it's more fun than painting a clean panel.

cool cuz im going over all the *** and *** pannels i see too. going over shit talkers is more fun then beating the shit out of you two weeks ago bitch

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by anti-social

you're trying to dis penis and sigh? you need to take your head out of your ass.

well that particular penis isn't so hot, and that sigh is okay, but he suddenly went in the the g**y/g**o direction, so no one cares for the latest stuff

huh

damn...fools are really hating on small pieces. i really don't understand why. i mean, you could just not flick it or pass it by. at least that person is out there being productive. it says something when someone pays special attention to others just so they can go over someone shit that they don't even have beef with; only because that person paints small. it would be excuseable if you were battling but if not that's grounds to start shit.

Guest krowteN

the first two are aweful. the rest of the post sick

daks is harder than times in 29

coup is burning most of you haters

dopez for the home team

everything else is sick.

that first piece is a serious ono bite. down to the tag on the side.

amazind, im gonna save that.

Archived