Gangrape/Sterilization

Gat Bush

"AN APPLIED COMMUNICATION STUDENT HAS ASKED IF I WOULD CIRCULATE THE INFORMATION BELOW. THE INCIDENT HAPPENED IN LONDON, BUT NO DOUBT IT COULD HAPPEN ANYWHERE.

A woman at a night-club on Saturday night was taken by 5 men, who According to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before dumping her.

Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeat rapes and along with traces of Rohypnol in her blood, was Progesterex, which is essentially a small sterilization pill.

The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to rape AND sterilize their victims.

Progesterex is available to vets to sterilise large animals.

Rumour has it that Progesterex is being used together with Rohypnol, the date rape drug.

As with Rohypnol, all they have to do is drop it Into the girl's drink.

The girl can't remember a thing the next morning, of all that had taken place the night before.

Progesterex, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such That the victim doesn't conceive from the rape and the rapist

needn't worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later.

The drug's effects ARE NOT TEMPORARY- They are P*E*R*M*A*N*E*N*T!

Progesterex was designed to sterilise horses. Any female who takes it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE. The weasels can get this

drug from Anyone who is in the vet school or any university.

It's that easy, and Progesterex is about to break out big everywhere. Believe it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling People how use it.

Guys, please inform all your female friends and relatives. This has now been reported to have been used on 360 women around

London.

whoa, any of you london heads know if this is true or not?

some pretty hardcore stuff, gang-rape/sterilization.

super scary, so scary i cant even laugh about it. not a laughing matter actually.

:shook:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

2 sources plus state: IT IS FICTION

http://www.snopes.com/toxins/progest.htm

Claim: A drug called Progesterex is being used by date rapers to sterilize victims, thus preventing the rapists' identification through paternity.

Example: [Collected on the Internet, 1999]

"There is a new drug that has been out for less than a year, Progesterex, that is a essentially a small sterilization pill. The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to rape AND sterilize their victims. My best friend's mom works at a pharmacy and she said the drug is available exclusivly to veterinarians to sterilize large animals. But I have heard from several of my friends that are still in grad school up north that at frat parties at their schools (Columbia and Penn State) the drug is being used with Rohypnol (roofies), the date rape drug. With Rohypnol, all they have to do is drop it into their drink. The girl can't remember a thing the next morning of what happened the night before. Well now Rohypnol is not being used alone. Progesterex, which dissolves in drinks (alcohol or soda) just as easily, is being used with it so that the woman doesn't conceive from the rape and the rapist doesn't have to worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later. But the drug's affects AREN'T TEMPORARY. Progesterex was designed to sterilize horses. Any woman that takes it WILL NOT HAVE CHILDREN EVER IN HER LIFE. All guys have to do to get this drug is just know someone, like a friend, who is in the Vet school of any university. It's that easy, and Progesterex is about to break out big on campuses everywhere. Believe it or not, there is even a site on the internet for the drug telling people how to use it. It's at http://members.theglobe.com/sinister101/index.htm. For more information about "Roofies" go to http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/0884.html. Please! Forward this to everyone you know, especially girls who might be headed to college or live in college towns."

Origins: This one is pure hoax: No drug called Progesterex exists, no pill for permanently sterilizing horses or other large animals is used by veterinarians or sold on the market, no campuses have reported any students becoming the victims of sterilization-by-drug, and the URL cited offers no information "telling people how to use" Progesterex.

In 2002, this cautionary tale was dusted off and set loose again, this time in the form of a story:

[Collected on the Internet, 2002]

A woman at Gass nightclub on Saturday night was taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports gang raped her before dumping her naked at Neutral Bay. ........

and it goes on a bit with the same story gatbush posted.....

In 2003 a slightly altered version appeared that changed the purported locale of the incident. We quote only its first paragraph:

[Collected on the Internet, 2003]

A woman at Gas nightclub (Mumbai) on Saturday night was taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before dumping her at BandStand Mumbai.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/p/progesterex.htm

Progesterex: A New Date Rape Drug-Fiction!

Summary of story:

Ladies are warned to be cautious when offered a drink by a guy. It may contain a new animal sterilization drug called Progesterex. It is allegedly being used, along with the well known date-rape drug Rohypnol, to disable a woman and she doesn't wake up until the next morning and doesn't remember anything about what happened. Further, the story says that the drug permanently sterilizes any woman who takes it.

bullet The Truth:

The experts are saying it's a hoax, a fabricated story. We've checked with several sources for veterinary medicines and veterinary training schools and none of them has ever heard of Progesterex. The Food and Drug Administration, which regulates medications for both humans and animals, has no knowledge of it. The other drug mentioned, Rohypnol, does exist and has the reputation of being a date-rape drug. According to the FDA, it's not legal in the United States but is used in Europe as, among other things, a sedative. The FDA says it not only induces sleep, but those who have taken it frequently cannot remember anything that happened while they were under the influence of the drug.

Guest KING BLING

Well it was obvious anyway - how many rape babies are actually born and than used in rape cases? I would venture very few.... The DNA which convicts people comes from rape kit examinations in hospitals after the incident...

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by symbols@Dec 8 2005, 02:17 PM

i know a rape baby.

well, he's about 29 now.

Really? That'd be a crazy life...

I remember seeing a 60 minutes show or something where a married white woman was raped by a black guy in a parking lot..

She didn't beleive in abortion so she had the kid and raised him...

Originally posted by BURLAP@Dec 8 2005, 08:17 PM

"rape baby"...i don't have a better term for it, but that term is heinous..

No doubt, shit leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Wonder what kind of psychological effects having that in your life has. Ain't even gotta bring up the negatives from the father side, but hopefully a kick ass mom (which I would imagine someone who keeps the kid to be) would yield lots of positives. Hmm.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Politics&Bullshit@Dec 8 2005, 05:40 PM

I can picture some sick mother fuckers reading this right now, and being like brilliant :idea: I must invent this drug!!!

ads_lbb_grab3.jpg

Originally posted by BURLAP@Dec 8 2005, 08:17 PM

hopefully a kick ass mom (which I would imagine someone who keeps the kid to be) would yield lots of positives. Hmm.

Not necessarily. If the mother only keeps the child as a result of her stance on abortion, then I'd be willing to bet that child gets treated a lot differently than one born to a mother who wants to bring something good out of something terrible.

Lately I find that I read threads and want to reply to them, sort of, but then I get a powerful feeling of "Why bother?" This thread falls into that category, I guess. Anybody who would deliberately plan a gang rape deserves to be hanged. Anybody who who carry out a gang rape deserves to be hanged. Anybody who would force a rape victim to take a drug that would cause her (or him, for that matter) to become sterile should be hanged. The fact that this story about gang rapists and sterilization drugs is completely spurious doesn't change a thing.

If you want to read some infuriating statistics, go look up the FBI statistics on rape and race. Then try to explain to yourself why less than 350 black women are abducted and raped by white men every year, but more than ELEVEN THOUSAND are abducted and raped by black men every year.

And people wonder why we live in a racist society.