Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

gamecube?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by pacman, Nov 19, 2001.

1. pacman

pacman Member

Has anyone gotten themselves one of these yet? I am interested in one. The price is much more reasonable than the other systems(only be 2 hundred more dollars in debt compared to $300-$600)haha
    I love normal nintendo.....

how does it compare to xbox and ps2 playwise?

I'm getting nowhere on the sites of sony, nintendo, and xbox.

thankyou

2. Seek One

Seek One Elite Member

everyone bit the ps one cntroller but when nintendo did the N64 controller with three stem things that was horrible all awkward and shit.....anyways back to the subject xbox seems like the way to go.

3. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

all i have to say is....as soon as I find out in my OTHER thread what the cheapist montana paint prices are....i will spend my money there and not on something that can never compare to SNES

4. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 Senior Member

seems like you gotta upgrade game systems almost as fast as a normal computer,.. otherwise your left behind. I still jock old skool nintendo and that River City Ransom game.. thats the illest!

5. pacman

pacman Member

boink

metroid is pulling me in.

need more input please

controller looks awesome
    I hate money

not paying 500 bucks for video games....bill gates should be giving these things out

6. Frida Kaloe

Frida Kaloe Junior Member

i want one.
    too bad they are wicked expensive.
    something about the purple box, and its called game cube, very appealing.

i guess ill just have to stay loyal to the original