Game 7

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

fuck the angels...the whole god damn is full of peckerwoods...the percentage of white fans in that stadium is abuot 95%...wow..the angels catchers and outfeilders are not white!!!

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

fuck the angels...the whole god damn is full of peckerwoods...the percentage of white fans in that stadium is abuot 95%...wow..the angels catchers and outfeilders are not white!!!

so you hate the team and the god damn because the majority of people in the entire stadium are white? :rolleyes:

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by destroya

so you hate the team and the god damn because the majority of people in the entire stadium are white? :rolleyes:

yes...fuck peckerwoods!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

fuck the angels...i hope that stupid old bitch in the red dress who they always show gets trampled at the bottom of the pile..if not im gonna have to detach her life support cable...stupid old bitch...i hope she dies tonight!!

Guest willy.wonka

iu was kinda upset to see my team lose, but i was happy for the angels...proven themselves..that shit needed to happen for them.

Archived