Game 6.

defyoner

awesome game. go red sox, go.

well first of all.. the lady getting hit eith the home run.. amazing. the umpires trying to rule it as a triple wtf was that.. that should be a ground rule grand slam.

second of all.. "The Ball Swat". so intentional it hurts. palm face out.. running.. creates wind resistance.. at a time when you are looking to run top speed. oh and come on.. theres atleast 25 live cameras in the stadium, how the fuck do you think they wont catch that?

third.. broke into the history books as the first team to ever make a come back that strong.. yankees had the sox 3 games to 0.. and now its 3-3.. forced the 7th game. first time ever in history.

and who.. great calls, riot police, and angry yankee fans.

(very suprised there isnt already a thread on this)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

holy christ the game last night was fucking marvelous, fuck gayrod and the fucking yankees, i hate them with a passion, shilling gave it all yesterday, that was an incredible game.

I wish beyond beleif that the sox win the series since my marriage depends on it. lol.

im not usually a red sox fan, im more of an orioles fan but it's post season and i have to go with someone.

Game 7 right...NOW.

Schilling did an excellent job.

Aroyo can throw pretty well, I've never seen him pitch before. He should really listen to Vtek.

The A-Rod incident has to be the most blatantly gay thing I've ever seen in baseball. He tried to say Aroyo/Millar was in the way. That's why it is called a force out, retard.

Go Sox.