Gainesville Soul Cypher Summit

Benvolio

The University of Florida's Hip Hop Collective is hosting the 2002 Soul Cypher featuring breaking and graffiti competitions. 1 v 1 b-boy and b-gril battles, 2 v 2 battles, and crew v crew battles; Popping battle;black book battles. All featuring prizes. There will be alot of cool breakers and writers here. Come support the grassroots hip hop elements. November 21, 22 (main event), and 23. For more info:2002 Soul Cypher

Hip Hop Collective

Or post a message.

Peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

clarification

alabama - no actual painting, just black book judging. there will be other writers there though that you can exchange blackbooks/sketches with etc. also in gainesville there is a big (about a 1/4 mile) legal that you can always hit up. peace

look, you just go up to the wall on 34th, act like you know, get it done quick and nobody is gonna stop you from painting in Gainesville... but what's the point, so a bunch of asshole greeks can go over you in a week with a bitrhday dedication to some guy they call 'Flounder'?

They're hosting "BlackBook Battles"...???

need I say more?

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by Smart

look, you just go up to the wall on 34th, act like you know, get it done quick and nobody is gonna stop you from painting in Gainesville... but what's the point, so a bunch of asshole greeks can go over you in a week with a bitrhday dedication to some guy they call 'Flounder'?

They're hosting "BlackBook Battles"...???

need I say more?

aww dont whine about the wimpy legals man...its just a fucking legal..take your flick..laugh because you just painted your first legal wall all year..and be like...yeah...paint over it...i wont be joining the "hiphoppers" because i hate herbs..and i know every herb in florida will be there..as well as a shitload of cool people..but herbs are fucking too much...ill see you suckers at miracle..ill be the cat in a superman underoos getup.

i was just looking for an excuse to come to gainesville because i've never been down there, and most of my favorite bands have come out the scene there.....but i checked the gainesvillebands page, and nobody ive ever heard of is playing that weekend....so i guess i wont be coming. oh well....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Whoever does go, tell Trixtah from GroundFX (dude who's gonna be doing elbow flares) that Chronos (me) commands him to eat my ass.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i'll be there. just look for a skinny white boy in a yellow fubu jumpsuit and a hat that says 'down as fuck'

hahaha.......that's great.

Archived