gag me with a spoon

Guest beardo

from Rolling Stone Daily -

'N SYNC GET MORE INTIMATE

'N SYNC are promising a very different show when they hit the road March 3rd for

a twenty-eight-date tour, less than a year after 2001's massive Pop Odyssey

tour. "There are no dancers," JC CHASEZ said. "There are no extra people

involved. It is just a band and us . It's a very raw show. And there is something

special in every song, because we have actually gone out of our way to do

different things to the music." SMASH MOUTH and GINUWINE will alternate as

opening acts.

hahahahaahaaa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what's going to be raw about an nsync show? They dont play their own instruments, they dont fake playing their own instruments, they dont write their own music, and they lip sync.

yes, there is something raw about a group of 5 puppets dancing and lip syncing to music written by a fourty year old.

booo!

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by Santa Claus

i like nsync.

you should be ashamed of yourself.

today i walked to the corner store and there was some girl wearing one of those trendy "witty quoted" hot topic type shirts...something like nsuck or something and her friend had an actul nsync...i guess this is pointless...it was just funny to see.yeah.

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by Santa Claus

i'll make no excuses for liking them.

but to boost my coolness, i went to Botch and Dillenger Escape Plan last night. fucking brutal. oh yea, and Shat came out on stage during Darkest Hour and flashed us giant dildos and manginas and rocked out.

that tour came through here a few few days ago...i missed it do to it being sold out...all i wanted to see really was darkest hour.anyways i went to some shitty ass show the next night to meet up with some people and when i got there darkest hour showed up...they hopped on and played 2 songs...holy fuckin' shit!!!...it was only 2 songs but that just made my day...so good.

Guest GoBiloe

darkest hour is fucking awesome.

true, they ripped off at the gates shamelessly, but at the gates broke up, so i guess it's cool. but really, if you listen to darkest hour and at the gates you really can't tell the difference.

DEP's new singer is a fucking jock meathead loser and i want to piss in his greasy, sunburned, crewcut framed face, that bigoted fuck. fuck him.

again, go darkest hour!!!

i don't understand the big deal..they're pop music, this is their purpose, it's funny, i get a kick out of it.

on a related note, the mixtape i just finished included:

a new kind of american saint

tear it up

i have dreams

elliot smith

modest mouse

dag nasty

45 grave

dead nation

faded grey

the dedication

poison the well

one fifth

from autumn to ashes

down in flames

keepsake

NSYNC

past mistakes

...i felt like they fit the tape :)

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

did you all know they are sending one of them up into space in 6 months? lance bass or something...

no joke. homeboy gets a ride on the space shuttle.

Archived