G Love and Special Sauce

BalognaZone

Have you seen this new G Love Diet coke commercial? This dude makes me want to lay down the murder game. If you've never encountered this faggotty band, they got broke by Viva Variety, the show the people from the state did when the felt like saving up their funny for reno 911.

Seriously, this white guy "G Love" plays acoustic guitar and sorta rap-sings in this rediculous wigger voice.

If you like this band: Kill yourself.

That is all. Who feels me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Some of their old shit was pretty good, when Electric Mile came out 90% of the CD sucked the flaming ass and I haven't heard anything else of theirs since. G. Love isn't the music you sit around and listen to normally anyway, it's the shit you suddenly dig out and put on while you're eating ecstasy with some womens.

...I'M A HUGE FAN

gonna go see em play for the fourth time later this month..

you can hate all you want but dude is an extremely talanted musician...guy has some of the best dubstyle and reggae covers i have ever heard as well...not to mention he and the band put on a helluva show..

and on that note naruto is over.....and i'm gonna open up winamp and play

g love and the special sauce - booty call

and the baby got sauce

then some leadbelly

and possibly some jazzanova

No thanks, my mom is into them. Not good music. But they have one album, I forgot which, but there is some graffiti backdrop. The name of the album is painted in some circus type font and the acoustic homo is sitting in front of it. Saw it yesterday at the record shop, kind of funny. Good night.

I had never heard of this group till the other day when i call on of my lady friends to ask what she is doing and tells me that she is backstage hanging out with "g-love".

Never heard them but apparently her and her girlfriends had a good time.

Guest HESHIANDET

dude is a super rich trustfund kid named garrett. hes from philly kinda. big house in the burbs that are technically in philly. he thinks hes hard and somewhat black due to his music he plays. i beat him up in 2000 down the shore.the end.

Guest HESHIANDET

the kid brought a rabbit to my ex-girls grandparent's beach house and the thing shit all over the place. then he was blowing weed smoke in its face and laughin at how the rabbit was twitching and shit. so my boy and i asked him to leave, he got loud, so we adjusted him. hes a faggot

Originally posted by HESHIANDET+Jul 4 2005, 01:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HESHIANDET - Jul 4 2005, 01:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>dude is a super rich trustfund kid named garrett. hes from philly kinda. big house in the burbs that are technically in philly. he thinks hes hard and somewhat black due to his music he plays. i beat him up in 2000 down the shore.the end.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-HESHIANDET@Jul 4 2005, 06:52 PM

the kid brought a rabbit to my ex-girls grandparent's beach house and the thing shit all over the place. then he was blowing weed smoke in its face and laughin at how the rabbit was twitching and shit. so my boy and i asked him to leave, he got loud, so we adjusted him. hes a faggot

hahahahaha HESH forever trill

Some weird shit... someone told me about this commercial like a week ago, but I hadn't seen it...then, just now, while reading this thread, it came on during Cosby reruns. Crazy.

There's an ill break at the beginning of "Things I Used To Do" that I've sampled a couple of times, but everything they've done since the millennium has, in my humble opinion, sucked nuts.

i was into him years ago back when he was still real small, he would play bars and small venues and well...i dug it...i tried listening to his recent shit (whatever he's released since 98 or so) and i couldnt quite get into it...but he is definitly talented no matter what part of philly he comes from...we should all waste our breath on more important issues like jessica alba's boobies and who's the bigger wigger etc. etc...

Guest bigdork

horrible music!!! and I think Jack Johnson gets his lyrics by sitting in on 1st grade classes, did you listen to what you just said bro?