G h o s t D o g |O S T| +

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I got it back from a friend that 'borowed' the cd one year ago, i love that shit, still when i bought it i though it would be just music, its always nice to hear the wu but do they have to talk over everything???

I wanted that to be 'instrumental'...to good to be spoken upon.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

dope movie. i dont know how you can call it a ripoff of the professional...maybe influenced, but hardly. watch them both over again and then come back if you still think its a rip off.

(btw, if natalie portman was in ghost dog...damn thatd be awesome)

Guest chicken bone

I tried picking that up on VINYL a couple years ago to no avail... I couldn't find it... ANYWHERE!!! I was quite frustrated. Thanks for bringing it up! :mad:

The version I wanted didnt have any Wu in it though, it was just straight RZA production stuff... I dont even know what I'm talking about.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by chicken bone

I tried picking that up on VINYL a couple years ago to no avail... I couldn't find it... ANYWHERE!!! I was quite frustrated. Thanks for bringing it up! :mad:

The version I wanted didnt have any Wu in it though, it was just straight RZA production stuff... I dont even know what I'm talking about.

Yeah man, thats exactly what i want...i guess it might be easier to find it in the states than euro...please drop me a line if you ever get it!

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by Tesseract

Yeah man, thats exactly what i want...i guess it might be easier to find it in the states than euro...please drop me a line if you ever get it!

I heard the original score was released in Japan but on CD format only! Boo!

Originally posted by chicken bone

The version I wanted didnt have any Wu in it though, it was just straight RZA production stuff

Yeah, that version of the soundtrack's only available in Japan, and cd only. I wouldn't bother trying to find it on vinyl, it'll drive you mad.

Guest 150's~
Originally posted by PAYROLL

Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai is a shitty movie and Forrest Whitaker is washed up as hell diggitydizznawg

Can you say "Hater"?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Cd's fine with me...do you think you can score that in the states...i guess euro is out of the question...i'm willing to pay the one who can find it....browner? any ideas???

the dude in the ice cream truck who only spoke french was funny as shit.

i love how the forrest would shoot somebody and then be all like "no disrespect."

the movie had very surreal aspects. kind of reminds me of going to staten island. haha

no disrespect to shaolin.

Originally posted by Tesseract

Cd's fine with me...do you think you can score that in the states...i guess euro is out of the question...i'm willing to pay the one who can find it....browner? any ideas???

i've got a copy of it, pretty bootleg tho (burn of a burn and all that).

its good shit, all just nice dirty rza beats, but it doesn't have the wille williamson track on it however, just the score to the move...

Archived