Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

futura

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by dahighlifdhl, Jul 1, 2002.

1. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

have you ever wonderer where the future will take graffiti?

i know the paint will get better but other things might happen i dont know. how do you imagine it

i can draw sounds
    and tell them back

2. cheps

cheps Member

I hate to say it, but i think it will be alot harder go out out and throw with the excelling technology. They will probably put cameras everywhere or use satelites to view every spot on the planet.

Yea, paint may get better, but technology will too. :spent:

-A

3. skum lord

skum lord Junior Member

damn

thought this was going to be a futura thread.

4. space

space Member

5. moonstrahl

moonstrahl Junior Member

See I think that the shit will cost too much money to do in our lifetime, so I think we don't have to worry about it. It will be our kids who have to worry about getting nabbed from outerspace. However, I wonder how legal it would be to view people from outer space. Do you really think that the average civilian would want people looking into their bedroom windows at night. I think that there is a lot to think about before we worry about space. Cameras are different, however they are still more expensive to replace than cleaning paint so if it ever gets to the point where there are cameras everywhere, we can just start to wreck the cameras...

6. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

If we're honest Graf doesn't have much of a future. Better surveillance equipment and security and police keeping more sophisticated records of who writes what is going to make life much harder for writers. The media also love to associate graf with more serious crimes like robery and even murder(!) which gives writing a bad name to those outside the community.
    In other words, we're all fucked.

7. jeff123456

jeff123456 Member

20 yrs from now there wont be street bombing.. the chemicals they will have to remove this shit will be amazing. The peniltys will be harder most likely. Most walls will probably we graffiti proof..

just think back when seen and all those writers were into bombing hard and shit.. there was very little buff and everything ran for along time but now look at it.. most times tags only last a couple days.. same with throwies depending on where they are.

8. jeff123456

jeff123456 Member

lol it would cost way to much money to use satelites to catch fucking graffiti vandals.. u fucking moron.

9. melt

melt Guest

Re: Re: futura

i dont agree.

10. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

i also think it will get a lot harder to just go out and bomb
    there are places where there was a lot of graffiti and now theres none because of the way they were tried and because the cops had more knowledge sometimes because fuker would rat

11. kode

kode Junior Member

I'M TOO OLD TO GIVE A FUCK. I'M GONNA BE DEAD SOON.

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

theres gonna be this new paint that actaully makes your stuff look 3-d, like its 1 foot away from you when your actually 6 feet away from it....
    thats the shit.

13. blancito

blancito Guest

for fucks sake ya'll, what's been around longer surviellence gear or graffiti? peeps been writing on walls since, well, peeps could write at all. there will always be a way.

14. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

15. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

Etch bath paint

That would be the sickest shit ever. Also in the future we should have like, ultra-etch that eats through bricks and metal. Yeah.