futura

dahighlifdhl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hate to say it, but i think it will be alot harder go out out and throw with the excelling technology. They will probably put cameras everywhere or use satelites to view every spot on the planet.

Yea, paint may get better, but technology will too. :spent:

-A

See I think that the shit will cost too much money to do in our lifetime, so I think we don't have to worry about it. It will be our kids who have to worry about getting nabbed from outerspace. However, I wonder how legal it would be to view people from outer space. Do you really think that the average civilian would want people looking into their bedroom windows at night. I think that there is a lot to think about before we worry about space. Cameras are different, however they are still more expensive to replace than cleaning paint so if it ever gets to the point where there are cameras everywhere, we can just start to wreck the cameras...

Guest Fabo 2

If we're honest Graf doesn't have much of a future. Better surveillance equipment and security and police keeping more sophisticated records of who writes what is going to make life much harder for writers. The media also love to associate graf with more serious crimes like robery and even murder(!) which gives writing a bad name to those outside the community.

In other words, we're all fucked.

Originally posted by dahighlifdhl

have you ever wonderer where the future will take graffiti?

i know the paint will get better but other things might happen i dont know. how do you imagine it

i can draw sounds

and tell them back

20 yrs from now there wont be street bombing.. the chemicals they will have to remove this shit will be amazing. The peniltys will be harder most likely. Most walls will probably we graffiti proof..

just think back when seen and all those writers were into bombing hard and shit.. there was very little buff and everything ran for along time but now look at it.. most times tags only last a couple days.. same with throwies depending on where they are.

Originally posted by moonstrahl

See I think that the shit will cost too much money to do in our lifetime, so I think we don't have to worry about it. It will be our kids who have to worry about getting nabbed from outerspace. However, I wonder how legal it would be to view people from outer space. Do you really think that the average civilian would want people looking into their bedroom windows at night. I think that there is a lot to think about before we worry about space. Cameras are different, however they are still more expensive to replace than cleaning paint so if it ever gets to the point where there are cameras everywhere, we can just start to wreck the cameras...

lol it would cost way to much money to use satelites to catch fucking graffiti vandals.. u fucking moron.

Guest melt

Re: Re: futura

Originally posted by madbomber

20 yrs from now there wont be street bombing..

i dont agree.

Guest blancito

for fucks sake ya'll, what's been around longer surviellence gear or graffiti? peeps been writing on walls since, well, peeps could write at all. there will always be a way.

Guest Fabo 2

Etch bath paint

That would be the sickest shit ever. Also in the future we should have like, ultra-etch that eats through bricks and metal. Yeah.

Madbomber:

"lol it would cost way to much money to use satelites to catch fucking graffiti vandals.. u fucking moron."

I know that you cheese monkey, I was actually assuming that everyone would get that one. I was giving another reason other than the obvious.

Originally posted by moonstrahl

There are already cameras all over the place. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they aren't there sometimes. As for the satellite cameras for catching people vandalizing shit... That seems a little far fetched but don't think you're not being seen by satellites already because we all are everyday. This isn't some conspiracy theory bullshit. Cherish your freedom while you still have it. Because it is going fast kiddos.

PS. I also thought this was a thread about Futura. What a letdown.

Info Wars

once they have all the technology we'll figure out ways of getting around it we'll just have to experiment with stuff when they get more technical we'll have to get more technical

i'd like to see a can that can change colors and has a nozzle that can be adjusted to spray bigger and smaller. if you have ever seen that color mixer on a computer i'd like to have something like that that i can hook to a computer and get that color that i programmed in. maybe some more concealable clothing and shit like that would be cool. cheaper night vision goggles so we don't have to squint at night (maybe). a type of can that can hold more paint and pressure.

as far as style goes i think everyone should just experiment around with stuff and think up ideas and try them out to see if it looks nice.

if all goes to hell we can build our own damn city and and keep everything the way it is right now

word i thought this was a fuckin FUTURA thread to !!damnit!!

Archived