Furious George Freight Superthread. Thing.

GuriousFeorg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i can't imagine what goes through your heads when you start saying what writers you like in these threads and like 90% of the time everyone misses some super rad catch or two fucking really good writers. This time, Stak and Camp get almost completely overlooked. Do you people just not care about classic freight writers anymore? Even though dudes like sigh, rumor, etc. are dope writers, their trains are a dime a dozen nowadays....but classic stuff is getting more rare and slowly fading away and no one cares at all. sheesh.

Originally posted by blahblahblah

i can't imagine what goes through your heads when you start saying what writers you like in these threads and like 90% of the time everyone misses some super rad catch or two fucking really good writers. This time, Stak and Camp get almost completely overlooked. Do you people just not care about classic freight writers anymore? Even though dudes like sigh, rumor, etc. are dope writers, their trains are a dime a dozen nowadays....but classic stuff is getting more rare and slowly fading away and no one cares at all. sheesh.

good point, but some of these guys have been around for quite a while too, like mber, rumor, shore and others. but i agree with you. writers on 12oz are so trend whoreish that they immediately jock the guy who started in 03 and did 10000000 pieces with euro paint. and thats okay because thats the generation we exist in. most could care less about vets and only want to see whats new.

thats how it is, you can ask giz!

Archived