funny work experiences

sweetcherry

I work on a farm and today I was cleaning out the greenhouses and I decided that I’d pull all the weeds and leaves from under the stands…I went to ask my boss’s permission just cuz we need permission to do everything in this place and I went up to her and I go “should I take the weed out of the greenhouse?” the funny part was we had a customer buying some cucumbers wearing a bob marley shirt so when he heard me reference to the weed he asked to help…:lol: :lol:

Anyone wanna share their funny work experiences?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My boss Lance.

I worked for this guy named lance at a clothing and cloth store,he always kreeped me out because he said "cool" and "super" but the guy is old so it didn't bother me that much..but when he asked me to stay and lock up one night and he came in the store with another guy behind him thinking i'm already gone and locked up the store..him and this guy is talking about how they had fun and how they should hook up again tomorrow and "lets go down stairs"..that wasn't really funny when you think about it...now I know why I quit..

I used to work in a pizza place. Once I spilled liquid soap on the floor but decided against wiping it up. Then my manager slipped on it, and in an attempt to break his fall, placed both his hands on the 600+ degree oven, ultimately burning his hands and letting off an hilariously sissy squeel........

I guess it's only funny if you knew my manager....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I used to work in a pizza place. Once I spilled liquid soap on the floor but decided against wiping it up. Then my manager slipped on it, and in an attempt to break his fall, placed both his hands on the 600+ degree oven, ultimately burning his hands and letting off an hilariously sissy squeel........

I guess it's only funny if you knew my manager....

I don't know your manager but its still pretty funny :lol:

i used to clean out estates and in this one house my boss told us to go get her dogs some dog food so me and this girl dip out. She said be back within 15 minutes. When we got back about an hour later, we heard her yelling upstairs for help so we sat on the front steps and decided to smoke a cigarette. When we were done we went in to see what was up and she fell through part of the floor and her legs were hanging outta the cieling. Hahahah that was some funny lookin shit.

nice work. having an industrial shrink wrap applicator in the workplace always leads to fun.

and for my contribution see:

"Wrong Number you dirty old fuck!"

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=40136

so I'm sitting at my desk doing paperwork.

*phone rings*

megabank, chris speaking.

(old guy with a southern accent) uhh, hello. I believe since your address is in the yellow pages, I'd be able to come in and choose a girl?

.........excuse me?

yes. I SAID i believe since your adress is in the yellow pages, I'd be able to come in and choose a girl.

I think you have the wrong number....this is A BANK.

oh.....sorry.

(hangs up)

called back two minutes later. looks like my direct line is off one number from a rub and tug. suprised I haven't got more strange calls.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

I once forgot to lock the stall when I

was taking a dump in the office bathroom.

Luckily it was my homie and not some other random

office associate. He opened the door, and there

I am, luckily reading a newspaper, (it was covering the

tiwg and berries) and he and I both at the same time

squealed like some piggies..."aahhhhh!!!!"

He turned tail, and just ran out of the bathroom

laughing and crying at the same time. I couldnt stop

laughing, I laughed so hard, more shit came out...

:lol:

Guest chicken bone

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

I laughed so hard, more shit came out...

Splendid!

Nothing funny has happened to me at work but at an old job at this restaraunt I dropped a knife by accident on a prince from Africa. His wife (the princess) was a insanely huge fat white woman and she tipped me 30 dollars.

Last yr, when pullling down the wall around a chimney, a large section of wall fell and klonked this goofy, heavily medicated kid in the head. all I could hear was a thud, and the kid asking for a cigarette.

also hearing stories of my boss getting a Tiawanse midget hooker to blow him.

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

I once forgot to lock the stall when I

was taking a dump in the office bathroom.

Luckily it was my homie and not some other random

office associate. He opened the door, and there

I am, luckily reading a newspaper, (it was covering the

tiwg and berries) and he and I both at the same time

squealed like some piggies..."aahhhhh!!!!"

He turned tail, and just ran out of the bathroom

laughing and crying at the same time. I couldnt stop

laughing, I laughed so hard, more shit came out...

:lol:

my boss walked in on one of the workers jerkin off and the boss goes.." yeah flowers turn me on too but i prefer to masterbate when i go home" :lol: :lol: :lol:

everyday at work is halirous for me. getting yelled at by this supervisor is funny. hes fat, although he thinks hes a professional body builder by the way he rolls his sleves up and walks with his arms 2 feet from his side. he also has a short term memory problem because he got into some really bad car accident. so basically every time he talks to me, he stops, wanders off, then comes back and starts repeating the same thing to me untill he has finally found out the next thing he was going to say.

fucking with the walky-talky things are fun too.

i work in a resteraunt as a server. one day as i walked towards the dish room, hands and arms full with dirty dishes, a fellow server approaches me. "dude, look at this, these people left me $10.00 in quarters!" and holds out a check presenter to show me all the quarters. i took one look and him, turned and kicked the underside of the check presenter as hard as i could, sending quarters into the air and all over the place.

i laughed all the way to the dish room.

wheres kettie?i know she must have some good ones.

there's some pretty funny shit in this thread:lol:

One funny thing that used to happen to me when I was in high school I used to work at a water amusement park. So you know when your in high school all you think about is getting some pussy. So everytime I would be at work I had to wear some gay ass uniform like little shorts and a hawaiian shirt. So when I would talk to a fine ass girl in a bathing suit I would get a softie, then I had to wait for it to go back to normal so I could walk again. Ahhh I miss those days.:( looking at fine ass girls in bikinis all day fuck that shit was heaven.

Originally posted by BigOatser

I used to work in a skateshop and would come in and put on shoes off the shelf and all new clothes and hats. Talk to chicks all day, and then put em back and go home.

hahaha I used to do the same shit..but sometimes i would just take the shit home and pay for it later

Guest blame

i used to work telemarketing and i used to just sit there doing sketches and when the manager would walk by i would just talk some be like "uh huh" "ok what we can do is" "ok" then i would go to the toilet for like 20 minutes, then i said i needed some time off for exams and i never returned it was the most degrading job, getting told to fuck off for a living....nice!