Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

funny work experiences

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sweetcherry, Jul 29, 2003.

1. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

I work on a farm and today I was cleaning out the greenhouses and I decided that I’d pull all the weeds and leaves from under the stands…I went to ask my boss’s permission just cuz we need permission to do everything in this place and I went up to her and I go “should I take the weed out of the greenhouse?” the funny part was we had a customer buying some cucumbers wearing a bob marley shirt so when he heard me reference to the weed he asked to help…:lol: :lol:

Anyone wanna share their funny work experiences?

2. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

My boss Lance.

I worked for this guy named lance at a clothing and cloth store,he always kreeped me out because he said "cool" and "super" but the guy is old so it didn't bother me that much..but when he asked me to stay and lock up one night and he came in the store with another guy behind him thinking i'm already gone and locked up the store..him and this guy is talking about how they had fun and how they should hook up again tomorrow and "lets go down stairs"..that wasn't really funny when you think about it...now I know why I quit..

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I used to work in a pizza place. Once I spilled liquid soap on the floor but decided against wiping it up. Then my manager slipped on it, and in an attempt to break his fall, placed both his hands on the 600+ degree oven, ultimately burning his hands and letting off an hilariously sissy squeel........

I guess it's only funny if you knew my manager....

4. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

I don't know your manager but its still pretty funny :lol:

5. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

i used to clean out estates and in this one house my boss told us to go get her dogs some dog food so me and this girl dip out. She said be back within 15 minutes. When we got back about an hour later, we heard her yelling upstairs for help so we sat on the front steps and decided to smoke a cigarette. When we were done we went in to see what was up and she fell through part of the floor and her legs were hanging outta the cieling. Hahahah that was some funny lookin shit.

6. sweetcherry

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

^^^^
    That's horrible!

8. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

one my co-workers was out of the office on her 30th birthday and this is what happened to her cube. the whole office got in to it, even our bosses. oh yah and those are my hated environs

[​IMG]

9. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

nice work. having an industrial shrink wrap applicator in the workplace always leads to fun.

and for my contribution see:
    "Wrong Number you dirty old fuck!"
    http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=40136

so I'm sitting at my desk doing paperwork.
    *phone rings*

megabank, chris speaking.

(old guy with a southern accent) uhh, hello. I believe since your address is in the yellow pages, I'd be able to come in and choose a girl?

.........excuse me?

yes. I SAID i believe since your adress is in the yellow pages, I'd be able to come in and choose a girl.

I think you have the wrong number....this is A BANK.

oh.....sorry.
    (hangs up)

called back two minutes later. looks like my direct line is off one number from a rub and tug. suprised I haven't got more strange calls.

10. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

I once forgot to lock the stall when I
    was taking a dump in the office bathroom.
    Luckily it was my homie and not some other random
    office associate. He opened the door, and there
    I am, luckily reading a newspaper, (it was covering the
    tiwg and berries) and he and I both at the same time
    squealed like some piggies..."aahhhhh!!!!"
    He turned tail, and just ran out of the bathroom
    laughing and crying at the same time. I couldnt stop
    laughing, I laughed so hard, more shit came out...

:lol:

11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

^ Hello... I'm looking for a little bank and tickle tonight.

12. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

Re: *believe*

Splendid!

Nothing funny has happened to me at work but at an old job at this restaraunt I dropped a knife by accident on a prince from Africa. His wife (the princess) was a insanely huge fat white woman and she tipped me 30 dollars.

13. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

Last yr, when pullling down the wall around a chimney, a large section of wall fell and klonked this goofy, heavily medicated kid in the head. all I could hear was a thud, and the kid asking for a cigarette.

also hearing stories of my boss getting a Tiawanse midget hooker to blow him.

14. sweetcherry

Re: *believe*

my boss walked in on one of the workers jerkin off and the boss goes.." yeah flowers turn me on too but i prefer to masterbate when i go home" :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

everyday at work is halirous for me. getting yelled at by this supervisor is funny. hes fat, although he thinks hes a professional body builder by the way he rolls his sleves up and walks with his arms 2 feet from his side. he also has a short term memory problem because he got into some really bad car accident. so basically every time he talks to me, he stops, wanders off, then comes back and starts repeating the same thing to me untill he has finally found out the next thing he was going to say.

fucking with the walky-talky things are fun too.