Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Funny merchandise for the 2004 election

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Europe, Oct 19, 2004.

1. [​IMG]
    The 7 day pill case available at www.kerrygear.com for just 3.50$

[​IMG]
    Beautiful Women for Kerry-Edwards Dog Tag, only 6 dollars

Who else can find some more really relevant election merchandise?

2. [​IMG]
    Democratic Integrity 10" Black Plastic Clock only $26.95

3. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Props to Europe for creating the thread that could equally fit into Channel Zero, Crossfire, and Duty Free. :lol:

And if you are fascinated by pill cases, Untitled, too.

4. awesome thread:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

another fine product in the bush farm ranch collection

A john Deere bite hat:

[​IMG]

the real deal:

[​IMG]

and really smart sticker....

[​IMG]

5. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

NO FLIP FLOPs!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

I'm amazed Republicans followed that image through after the debates, you'd think Flip flop was associated with Bush's amazing repartee and performance forever. Apparently, Republican have no shame, who would've thought ?

6. Its also fun that only euros have replied in this thread so far...

7. :snowman: zing!

8. Wait a minute Tess, that must be because all the americans think that all these items in this thread are necessary for the democratic election... ;)

9. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

10. sneak

sneak Guest

another euro here...

how come i dont see any Tony Blair merchandise when it comes to general elections. id pay lots for one of those big "cartoon mask heads" type thing....

11. sneak

sneak Guest

i took the following from studentsforbush.com cos iw as bored and i wanted to see what was what.

*prepare to be shocked, and maybe scared. this is from a student remember who should be drinking*

"Last night, hundreds of Students camped out in front of Supervisor of Election offices throughout Florida in order to be the first Floridians to cast ballots for George W. Bush. Florida allows for early voting at select polling places two weeks prior to November 2nd.

“It is a great thrill to say that I was one of the first people to vote President Bush back into office,” said Chad Silber, a student at the University of North Florida in Jacksonville. “President Bush has been the dependable leader this nation needs, and I was proud to camp out overnight to cast my vote.”

Students for Bush camped out in front of several Supervisor of Elections offices across Florida including Miami, Boca Raton, Orlando, Tampa, Tallahassee, and Pensacola, in addition to Jacksonville.

Justin Rand
    Jacksonville Students for Bush

12. sneak

sneak Guest

rah, it gets worse.

"What an exciting day! The day began at 8 A.M. for Students for Bush at ASU as we began rallying for the President. Hundreds of students showed up to show their support on cable news broadcasts and on campus. The crowd featured everything from a Flipper the Dolphin costume, Cheerleaders for Bush, to "W's my Boy" T-shirts. One of the greatest moments occurred on Tuesday night when a Lebanese American student spoke on Hardball of his love and gratitude for President Bush."

cheerleaders?????
    8am???????

whatttttt?

13. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

:yuck:

The fact that some people can still see him as a dependable person who cares about his country, people, etc.. is almost sickening.

Yesterday I saw a sticker that said "George W. is a punk-ass chump" I need to find where to get one.

14. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i will have you know that my george bush forks and my dick cheney pushpins really help out, jerks....

15. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Silver belt buckle.

[​IMG]

Vote stupid!

[​IMG]

$89

[​IMG]