Funny merchandise for the 2004 election

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

awesome thread:

600_4000.jpg

300_2000.jpg

another fine product in the bush farm ranch collection

A john Deere bite hat:

301_2210.jpg

the real deal:

J0698GR_large.jpg

and really smart sticker....

601_6016.gif

NO FLIP FLOPs!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

I'm amazed Republicans followed that image through after the debates, you'd think Flip flop was associated with Bush's amazing repartee and performance forever. Apparently, Republican have no shame, who would've thought ?

Guest imported_Europe

Wait a minute Tess, that must be because all the americans think that all these items in this thread are necessary for the democratic election... ;)

another euro here...

how come i dont see any Tony Blair merchandise when it comes to general elections. id pay lots for one of those big "cartoon mask heads" type thing....

i took the following from studentsforbush.com cos iw as bored and i wanted to see what was what.

*prepare to be shocked, and maybe scared. this is from a student remember who should be drinking*

"Last night, hundreds of Students camped out in front of Supervisor of Election offices throughout Florida in order to be the first Floridians to cast ballots for George W. Bush. Florida allows for early voting at select polling places two weeks prior to November 2nd.

“It is a great thrill to say that I was one of the first people to vote President Bush back into office,” said Chad Silber, a student at the University of North Florida in Jacksonville. “President Bush has been the dependable leader this nation needs, and I was proud to camp out overnight to cast my vote.”

Students for Bush camped out in front of several Supervisor of Elections offices across Florida including Miami, Boca Raton, Orlando, Tampa, Tallahassee, and Pensacola, in addition to Jacksonville.

Justin Rand

Jacksonville Students for Bush

rah, it gets worse.

"What an exciting day! The day began at 8 A.M. for Students for Bush at ASU as we began rallying for the President. Hundreds of students showed up to show their support on cable news broadcasts and on campus. The crowd featured everything from a Flipper the Dolphin costume, Cheerleaders for Bush, to "W's my Boy" T-shirts. One of the greatest moments occurred on Tuesday night when a Lebanese American student spoke on Hardball of his love and gratitude for President Bush."

cheerleaders?????

8am???????

whatttttt?

Originally posted by sneak@Oct 19 2004, 12:13 PM

i took the following from studentsforbush.com cos iw as bored and i wanted to see what was what.

Justin Rand

Jacksonville Students for Bush

:yuck:

The fact that some people can still see him as a dependable person who cares about his country, people, etc.. is almost sickening.

Yesterday I saw a sticker that said "George W. is a punk-ass chump" I need to find where to get one.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Europe@Oct 19 2004, 12:48 PM

Wait a minute Tess, that must be because all the americans think that all these items in this thread are necessary for the democratic election... ;)

haha, proof:

demhat.jpg

Guest imported_Tesseract

Having people over?

Dont forget the HOUSE PARTY JOHN KERRY DVD!!!

dvd.gif

And of course, nothing better that a good poker game with the KERRY FOR PRESIDENT playing card set...

GUEST STARS, GEORGE BUSH AND DICK CHENEY AS JOKERS!!!!

(man, thats fuckin cheap)

cards.jpg

AND DONT FORGET THE GLBT RAINBOW DOG TAG!!!

KEglbt-dogtag.gif

hahaha, what the fuck is glbt? gay lesbian bisexual trannies? :lol:

seriously gents..thats some ridiculous shit, i cant wait for the democractisation of iraq so they'll have all that cool shit with their faces on...oh scratch the playing card, they have one already?