funny jokes

shameless self promotion

alright i got a break from studying, post a good joke...

Three guys, an Englishman, an Afghan and an American are out walking along the beach together one day. They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it.

"I will give you each one wish, " says the genie.

The Englishman says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in England."

With a blink of the genie's eye, 'FOOM' - the land in England was forever made fertile for farming.

The Afghan was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, so that no one can come into our precious country."

Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' - there was a huge wall around Afghanistan.

The American asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."

The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150' high, 50' thick, and nothing can get in or out."

The American says, "Fill it up with water."

theres mine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?

nothing you already told her twice

what to you call a woman with one black eye?

quick learner.

what does it mean when your wife come out of the kitchen and into the living room to yell at you?

Her chain is too long.

kelly didn't like these jokes but AC said they gave him some ideas on how to get jesse to shut the fuck up.

Guest dead fetus

i saw somebody post this in a previous joke thread.. and i havnt forgotten it since.

Whats the worst part about having sex with young girls at parties?

-Cleaning the blood off your clown suit

Archived