Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

funny/embarrasing moments with members of opposite sexxx

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by chicken bone, Aug 31, 2001.

1. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

i remeber i liked this girl and i spotted her around and about with her friend, they were talking, so i decide to come up behind her really cat like but then i guess they were having a really intense conversation because she suddenly swings around with her hands waving with her finger outstretched and her eyes closed (i dont know what the hell they were talking about) but anways, her finger went right into my nostril. hard. i was like OH SHIT then busted out laughing.. and then my nose started to bleed everywhere. it wasnt that embarrasing, just funny.

the good old days.

------------------
    chicken bone!

2. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

damn that sucks but its funny good post, i have never had a nose bleed, yet i was hit with a 2x4 hmm.. life is odd.

3. drinktheblood

drinktheblood Member

i have to keep eye drops with me for my contacts, so i stick 'em in my front pocket everytime i leave the house. i was at this shitty club and i was out on the patio when this girl i know is like, "come over here for a second." so we walk offf to the side and she looks down and then back up again and real embarassed she says, "you can totally see your dick pressed up against your leg." i looked down and started laughing and explained what it was and she said everyone at her table had been talking about it so i got the attention of one of the other girls at the table and started rubbing the eye drop container from the outside of my pants and she freaked. i went over and explained ecerything, but it was still pretty weird.

4. MystikPW

MystikPW New Jack

bump for a good post...the first one had me laughing...heres a similar one

i was dating this girl a year or so back and we were in the hallway...i came up behind her to give her a "surprise" kiss on the cheek and as i go to do that, she gets all freaked that im there and like spins around, and knocks heads with me in front of all these people i didnt know...then she ended up getting a huge bump on her head..and her friends of whom i didnt know kept telling me it was my fault

5. ZENYTH.ASP

ZENYTH.ASP Senior Member

back in high school...
    It had just snowed...
    I had a crush on this girl....
    After school I spotted her walking to her car, and decided to stop being a puss and go talk to her. As I was walking threw the snow covered grass up to the parking lot I totally slipped and fell on my back....she saw everything, laughed a little, got in her car and drove off.
    end of story.

6. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

yeah i dont have any but i always crack the fuck up reading this topic everytime its posted. snoogins

7. FLiPWriTeR

FLiPWriTeR Member

i was with this gurl one time fucking her and all,, and she fucking farted,,,,,,,,,,some nasty shit...............

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

this was in the 5th grade...

The entire class went to an ice rink for PE.
    We were hanging in the hall way being little punks,
    and I see the cutest girl in the class
    (who everyone liked!).
    So I decide to be 'cool tough guy' and try to trip one of my friends
    who was waling by. Well I stuck out my leg,
    and the guy tripped, but he had a can of pop
    in his hands on it spilled all over my crotch.
    She didn't notice the trip (not like she'd care anyways),
    but she did notice the big wet spot on my pants.
    Then all of the evil pre-teen girls started
    taunting me for pissing in my jogging pants.
    *as if the shame of being in jogging pants wasn't enough already*

9. teister

teister Senior Member

One time in high school after I had just started going out with this girl, I was with my friends and she was a little ways away and i was being an ass and tried to pull this breakin move. Anyways, the move caused me to squeeze out this really loud fart and my girl ran away, and all my boys laughed cause they thought it was my sneaker sqeaking on the floor.

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i was at a high school dance, and my dream girl was there, so i didnt talk to her, eventually her friend and mine hooked up just to get me and my dream girl to dance r talk or whatever. so i get toghther with her, im nervos as fuck. we start dancing and hit if off really well, she then turns and has her back towards me and my crotch is pressing up against her ass, so i get this huge ass stiffy, she eventually turns around ans asks me about the big bulge in my pants, before i could say something for a response, she grabs it and says its alright..... weve been together for two years since then.... still together now.

11. bug

bug Guest

girls always queef when i'm fucking them...

12. TOY

TOY New Jack

im sure ive had embarassing moments with girls but i remember poking this girl in the leg with my boner. we were in the house by ourselves so it wasnt that embarassing. oh and at school, i threw up on a girl.

13. MystikPW

MystikPW New Jack

we were in the pool at a pool party...and i was making this cute girl laugh...and all of a sudden she shoots this green slimy snot rocket out of her nose that was the size of a dime at least...so its there hanging on her nose, and im ready to say something...then she dips her head under the water and starts flipping out about someones snot in the pool...then someone starts cracking on her cuz they knew it was hers...so she got out all embarassed and shit..people were ripping green pieces off those floating tubes and puttle them on their nose to make fun of her and shit....i felt so bad

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

everyone talking about thier girls farting made me think of this. My folks were tou of town one weekend so the girl I was dating at the time decided to stay the night..classic scenerio. Have some sex then sleep naked and wake up the next morning..or that ws the plan. We get our thing on and we are laying there afterwards still kinda sweaty and ass naked. Her ass was pressed up against one of my thighs and then all of the sudden. This monsterous eruption flys out of her ass and on to my leg. It was a hell of a fart and that maixed with the sweat from some sweet love makin made this fucker loud. I knew she was embarassed so was going to say something to try and comfort her and keep from leaving (I knoew that of she rolled over he ass gas would fly out from under the covers and hit me in the face.) Before I could say anything she gets up grabs her clothes and runs out to her car ass naked. She wouldn't talk to me for 3 days. Plus as I had predicted when she got up the smell of that ass monster flew right into my face. I have spent the past 3 years since this happened trying to make an oder to rivil this one.

------------------
    til I change my mind..STRAIGHT EDGE!!!!!

15. MystikPW

MystikPW New Jack

i was with this girl and we were walking back to her house, we stopped off at my best friends and she says she has to go to the bathroom...within 30 seconds shes back and my friend says, ill be right back i have to go too...so he comes back within like 10 seconds and is like "When you go to the bathroom in my house, please do not take a shit...and if you do, do not make it smell that bad...now i have to open up the window and i cant even go in there...hey, bro, come over here and smell this...its gross" she was so embarassed...and instead of her not talking to me, i couldnt talk to her...it grossed me out everytime i was with her...so i told her i couldnt see her anymore