Funny commercials

2 blaazed

I know alot of yall dont watch tv and what not...but i have been watchin alot of tv lately and have seen some funny ass commercials

that old navy commercial where the mother ask her son to mow the lawn and he gets all excited ("i have just only been....waiting it for to grow!!!!! god its like giving the lawn a haircut....MOWING THE LAWN IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!) That shit is mad funny.

Another one that comes to mind is the boost mobile phone commercial with the old people talkin all thugged out and shit (so i two-wayed alisha and asked her "wanna go to a bangin party yo" and she was like "hellz yea") another great one

So lets get it going... lets try to keep the hate to a minimum gentlemen

discuss this

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ive really started to enjoy watching pad comercials. There is one where they start to talk about the pad and bad oders and then for a split second they show a picture of a baby with this tore up look on its face and a clothes pin on its nose.

I dont know. I notice strange little things in commercials that are usually funnier than the commercial itself.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I like the one where the guy gets his tongue caught in the mixers.

Ah hell yeah! And the shoe commercial where the dudes holding like 100 people in the air, and some dude jumps off of a building and lands in the pile. I love that one.

Although the image of the guy jumping from the building looks so fucked up for a little bit.

Guest KING BLING

And oh yeah, my favorite commercials are

1) The day time commercials that pray on desperate people, such as for trade colleges and lawyers...

2) Commercials that prey on the elderly

Archived