Funniest thing I've heard from an ignorant person in a while...

imported_dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

And not all of Samoa is an american territory. Furthermore, ask any Samoan from American Samoa what country they're from. I bet the vast majority won't say "USA".

Hell, ask me what country I'm from (hint: it's an american territory).

Other than it being the standard cliche racist retort, I don't think it's really ALL that ignorant, Captain WorldlyPants.

I think "Go back to the country you came from" is one of the most ridiculous things for an American to say. If everyone were to go back to their homeland, many people wouldnt exist or at least know where the fuck to go back to. Shoot, Im Italian, Polynesian, Swedish and Ukrainian.. where the hell am I supposed to go? Muttland?

Anyway, side note:

Caucasians are not white people.. did you guys know this? Caucasia is actually a mountainess area in the Middle East [dont quote me... but] that includes parts of Iran. Europeans were "discovering" this area, and found "Middle Easterners" who looked a lot like them: tall and slender, with slightly lighter skin tone. They decided "Well, by golly, we must be originally from Caucasia, therefore, all Europeans are Caucasians" Wroooong.

Yeh theres arguments against and for this idea, but... white people are not Caucasian. Please, do not fill in the circle of the scantron for "Caucasian" when applying for a job. Fill in "Other."

:D Gatita's 2 Cents.

Originally posted by gatita

Yeh theres arguments against and for this idea, but... white people are not Caucasian. Please, do not fill in the circle of the scantron for "Caucasian" when applying for a job. Fill in "Other."

at the risk of getting passed over for the job.

and whats jobs are you applying for using a scantron?

..oh wait, they can't ask race on a job app.

Archived