Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

funniest shit ever...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by postaholic, Aug 8, 2002.

1. postaholic

postaholic Guest

i was driving out of my neighborhood when i saw a over weight chick walking down the hill with i guess her man or friend or whatever. i kind of chuckled.

and on the way back from the corner store i was driving back down the street and i passed them again, and on this fat girls shorts, like advertising across her ass area, was the word "SEXY" in big bold letters, she could have been a billboard her ass was so big.

that shit was so funny i almost wrecked my car. its funny as hell when big fat or ugly girls wear clothing that says "SEXY, HOT, FLIRT, I SUCK DICK" and act like its cute.

:lol:

2. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

3. THEdude

THEdude Guest

hehe

yeah

yeah flat chicks wear those too

4. melt

melt Guest

more annoying than funny.

5. GeorgeW.Bush

GeorgeW.Bush Guest

its worse when you see fat guys wearing it... gross!

6. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i was in victoria secret the other day with my girl and i came across some LARGE thongs....why....plese tell me why this is necessary, its liek being rewarded for being being a lard ass....

i know fat girls need to have fun too but damn....wear the granny panties and spare us the horrible images....

you should have to earn the thong, chunklets....

7. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I think its funny when really UGLY UGLY girls have th stickers on thier cars that say hot stuff, sexy...blah blah blah...I find it annoying when hot girls do becuase then they lose all hotness and become pretentious cunts....fat and or ugly girls just become fucking idiots.

9. socrates

socrates Guest

I hate the shirt that says "Yes they're real, no you can't touch them"

What if I do???

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, I've never been with any fat chicks, but I used to go out with a hot chick that wore granny panties when I met her, those things are just a turn off all around, I mean some guys like fat girls but NOBODY likes granny panties...

11. postaholic

postaholic Guest

they wouldnt be so bad if they were tighter... i just cant stand the wrinkles and shit...

fuck some cotton panties to... feels like your rubbing on egg cup holders when you touching the girls ass.

lol :)

12. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

granny panties are fuckin dope when theyre see through, my girl gots some style.

13. ZEROX

ZEROX New Jack

i hate dating chicks who have white granny panties and you can see when they were on their rag... if they forgot to bleach the motta fucks

14. jah

jah Elite Member

thats cold dude. let the girl think shes sexy. i think meaty girls can be sexy as long as they have a nice face and a figure. fat asses with no curves and a shitload of blubber arent attractive but im still not gonna clown em. they know theyre ugly and they have enough grief already. fuck it...

15. postaholic

postaholic Guest

i could be with a bigger girl, ONLY IF she is 10x tha freak! :lol:

if they got a cute face, which most the big girls i know do, and are freaky ass shit, they could have me. but i hate since they are bigger they think they are ugly, and then take forever to get naked or bla bla bla...

and its not like she heard me laughing at her guy, dont sweat it. ahaha