FUNKY FRESH FLIX........

*SIZEROKS*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i like how cope wrote "fuck freights" too! funny how he is doing them now like all the other trenders..and if it was that wack why did he paint it in the first place, its not like it was sitting in his front yard...but i think it was written to exemplify how "street" he is and how "unstreet" us hicks are that paint them....

Originally posted by IHATEU

yeah i like how cope wrote "fuck freights" too! funny how he is doing them now like all the other trenders..and if it was that wack why did he paint it in the first place, its not like it was sitting in his front yard...but i think it was written to exemplify how "street" he is and how "unstreet" us hicks are that paint them....

i think its good he wrote that, now all the kids who think freighst are dope will go back to walls.

Guest snafuno

stain!

I caught a stain frieght the other night!....the kid is pretty crafty. he used the boxcar as the fill and cut the letters out with a terracotta ouline and white halo! not to clean but it was nice to see someone thinking outside the box...not to say that it hasn't been done before.:p

Archived