Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUNKY FRESH FLICKS!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by o.g.sofa1, Jan 19, 2002.

1. o.g.sofa1

o.g.sofa1 Guest

2. o.g.sofa1

o.g.sofa1 Guest

WORD UP!!!!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY BOYS,MY FAMILY MY GIRL AND DAUGHTER.WREKOGNIZE THIS KING FROM NEW MEXICO!!!!!!!!PEACE!!!!SOFA1

3. AMEN1

AMEN1 Member

RENEGADES OF FUNK

4. ceasroni

ceasroni Member

5. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

post some 505 sunsets. then people will understand why its called the land of enchantment.

6. synaps

synaps Senior Member

some of em aren't to bad ... others , well : blah
    def. a lot better than the last set of sofa pics that got posted !

7. and now you choke

and now you choke Elite Member

yo...spreadin' knowledge dun, word!

8. AMEN1

AMEN1 Member

SLAMED WITH FUNK...BUMP BUBUMP

9. UndergroundEssentials

UndergroundEssentials Member

Stop posting ur own shit...this board shouldnt be used for self promotion...:D :D :D :D

10. mosluggo

mosluggo Elite Member

yeah, post more mber, onorok, etc... and others,, I never see any of their stuff on here......

11. TRAMP

TRAMP Member

12. MEAN TAKO

MEAN TAKO New Jack

HELLS YEAH

MAD DOPE FLIXS BRO!!! KEEP REPING FOR ALL THE REAL MOTHA FUCKAS OUT THERE peace

TACO ONE

13. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

im not hating on sofa's posting, but this point is stupid: mber and onorok (both good friends and crewmembers of mine) have never ONCE posted their shit on here. so why even put their names in your mouth like that?

im the only one from my whole crew that ever posts on here. and when i do post flicks, sometimes i post our shit, including my own. i dont think id go as far as posting a whole thread of my own shit, but im not hating on dude cause hes good and hes not big headed.

peace, sofa.

14. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

yea there's some cool sofa flicks on here...definately shows your skill more than the first sofa post...oh yea, and here's some onorock...
    http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00216956f00000005.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00216956f00000006.jpg'>

15. SEone

SEone Member

^^ I agree this post is better...but the first flick is a lil cheesy...keep painting Sofa...