Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUNK FRIDAY

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BROWNer, Apr 6, 2002.

1. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i was supposed to have some fun tonight....
    instead my girlfriend is in bed reading harry potter with
    a headache, and my boys aren't callin' back.
    so now i'm just have a few brews, doing some art, trying to
    comfort my cat with the new surroundings and waiting to go
    paint, hopefully i don't fall asleep......
    listening to a sampler cd of hefty records outta chicago...
    mostly electronic stuff so far....some remixes...subpar at best with 2 exceptions...
    nothin' special...

blahzay.

i have issues on the brain tonight.........some times i
    get consumed with issues........values.........things........fucked up
    things...
    scorpio's are apparently obsessive compulsive.
    i wouldn't go that far, but i can see where that shits coming from.
    add some brew and it gets heated.

anyone want to talk about israel and how much they really
    fuckin' disturb me?

2. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

atleast your neck aint broken quit bitchen... damn

i been doin this shit for the last three weeks, an i got 2 more healthy months of doin this exact same shit ahead of me

3. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

who said anythin' about bitchin'....
    i'm chillin', BLAHZAY. disappointed, that's all.

i'm going painting tonight. in a fresh ass
    spot too. with fresh ass flavour colors i mixed.

4. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

then you my friend... have something to do

5. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

iceberg the conversationalist.

6. platapie

platapie Guest

fuck that ima get drunk and party.. cancoon wooooohooooooooooo!

7. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

wish i could be chillin, im just bitchin, toooooooo much court shit to be paintin, maybe some safe day spots tomorrow,but for now im home on my computer on a fri nite BITCHIN.

8. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

9. whoami

whoami Guest

Israelies Are pathetic and doing to palastinians what was done to them by their fathers by nazis...

10. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

im playing legend of zelda on my comp (ROM)

11. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

ehh you wouldnt last a week in bethlehem or jeruselem or however you spell it, isreal whatever the fuck ever that place is. i respect them becuase their lifestyle is of shit we cant imagine, well we can but fuck if i wanna get caught there

iCEBERG is now goin on his usuall vacation of just not posting shit, talk to yall later

be easy

12. whoami

whoami Guest

Only reason it is shit is because we made it that way....Israel has stripped the palestinians of nothing...Their forced to move constantly for no reason, they cannot vote, they're sent to jail without trial, their killed for throwing rocks at veichles, and their killing their newborns to control population of palestinians, Yet they must pay taxes...CNN trys and make israel look like the victims..Figures the company is american owned...This is why their blowing themselves up.....Corpses rotting in the streets People not making it to the hospital because the IDF wont let them and lets them die on the streets....

13. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

iceberg, you amuse me. i'm really
    not trying to jump on you here, but
    i'm always reading these little pissed
    blurbs you write telling everyone
    they don't really understand the situation(i'm
    extrapolating from many previous posts, assuming
    a general impression),
    which is probably an apt observation in
    most cases, but you yourself fail to add any
    insight, facts, anything....instead you just get pissed
    off and tell everyone you've had enough
    and you're leaving.

by the way, are you saying you respect
    israeli's becuz 'their life is shit'?

jeepers.

14. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

no not at alll

im just a blunt dude

i come across like that i guess but intentions arent seen through text, its an opinion not a statement know what i mean?

an as for me just not posting for awhile thats just cause i like to take a break from participating everonce in awhile, play the background and observe...

i can tell you (this is a statement) most people take me the wrong way, but i also dont sweat ironing out the small things over the net know what i mean? its the net... im sure half this board thinks im a dickface, an thats fine by me...

an as for the "wouldnt last a week" thats a figure of speech.

"Israelies Are pathetic and doing to palastinians what was done to them by their fathers by nazis..."

im sorry but you cant just pass these people off as easy as that, not to me anyways...

an do they earn my respect because their life is shit? no they earn my respect because they are raised and live a day to day life in a situation i can only imagine, an honestly right or wrong, they dont get the respect that they diserve.

apologies if i rubbed you the wrong way, join the group

but im goin back to observing for awhile, till then take it easy...

15. whoami

whoami Guest

Your Saying Jews Dont get the respect they deserve? I hope i'm hearing that incorectly.....Palastine are the ones who are suffering for every 30 palastinians that die every 5-10 Israelies die from a suicide bomb that is aired on a american network....Terrorism is only affected in areas of Tyranny not for the heck of it or fame...