FUNK FRIDAY

Guest BROWNer

Guest BROWNer

i was supposed to have some fun tonight....

instead my girlfriend is in bed reading harry potter with

a headache, and my boys aren't callin' back.

so now i'm just have a few brews, doing some art, trying to

comfort my cat with the new surroundings and waiting to go

paint, hopefully i don't fall asleep......

listening to a sampler cd of hefty records outta chicago...

mostly electronic stuff so far....some remixes...subpar at best with 2 exceptions...

nothin' special...

blahzay.

i have issues on the brain tonight.........some times i

get consumed with issues........values.........things........fucked up

things...

scorpio's are apparently obsessive compulsive.

i wouldn't go that far, but i can see where that shits coming from.

add some brew and it gets heated.

anyone want to talk about israel and how much they really

fuckin' disturb me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer

who said anythin' about bitchin'....

i'm chillin', BLAHZAY. disappointed, that's all.

i'm going painting tonight. in a fresh ass

spot too. with fresh ass flavour colors i mixed.

Originally posted by whoami

Israelies Are pathetic and doing to palastinians what was done to them by their fathers by nazis...

ehh you wouldnt last a week in bethlehem or jeruselem or however you spell it, isreal whatever the fuck ever that place is. i respect them becuase their lifestyle is of shit we cant imagine, well we can but fuck if i wanna get caught there

iCEBERG is now goin on his usuall vacation of just not posting shit, talk to yall later

be easy

Guest whoami

Only reason it is shit is because we made it that way....Israel has stripped the palestinians of nothing...Their forced to move constantly for no reason, they cannot vote, they're sent to jail without trial, their killed for throwing rocks at veichles, and their killing their newborns to control population of palestinians, Yet they must pay taxes...CNN trys and make israel look like the victims..Figures the company is american owned...This is why their blowing themselves up.....Corpses rotting in the streets People not making it to the hospital because the IDF wont let them and lets them die on the streets....

Guest BROWNer

iceberg, you amuse me. i'm really

not trying to jump on you here, but

i'm always reading these little pissed

blurbs you write telling everyone

they don't really understand the situation(i'm

extrapolating from many previous posts, assuming

a general impression),

which is probably an apt observation in

most cases, but you yourself fail to add any

insight, facts, anything....instead you just get pissed

off and tell everyone you've had enough

and you're leaving.

by the way, are you saying you respect

israeli's becuz 'their life is shit'?

jeepers.

no not at alll

im just a blunt dude

i come across like that i guess but intentions arent seen through text, its an opinion not a statement know what i mean?

an as for me just not posting for awhile thats just cause i like to take a break from participating everonce in awhile, play the background and observe...

i can tell you (this is a statement) most people take me the wrong way, but i also dont sweat ironing out the small things over the net know what i mean? its the net... im sure half this board thinks im a dickface, an thats fine by me...

an as for the "wouldnt last a week" thats a figure of speech.

"Israelies Are pathetic and doing to palastinians what was done to them by their fathers by nazis..."

im sorry but you cant just pass these people off as easy as that, not to me anyways...

an do they earn my respect because their life is shit? no they earn my respect because they are raised and live a day to day life in a situation i can only imagine, an honestly right or wrong, they dont get the respect that they diserve.

apologies if i rubbed you the wrong way, join the group

but im goin back to observing for awhile, till then take it easy...

Guest whoami

Your Saying Jews Dont get the respect they deserve? I hope i'm hearing that incorectly.....Palastine are the ones who are suffering for every 30 palastinians that die every 5-10 Israelies die from a suicide bomb that is aired on a american network....Terrorism is only affected in areas of Tyranny not for the heck of it or fame...

Originally posted by whoami

Alright well I'ma smoke a Blunt:D and get of this politics trip...and get my gear ready for this night...

id like to join you but im assed out an goin to sleep not to mention a gazillion miles away from you, wherever that is

Archived