FUN RAIL-ROAD ACTIVITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY...

EL MASKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

your not anyone to tel people what to write on.i fuckin love engines.so what?

police yourself,not others.hipocrit

go fuck yourself asshole. that engine got me chased out of a fucking yard i go to cause those pieces of shit thought it would be cool to rock one.

Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

your not anyone to tel people what to write on.i fuckin love engines.so what?

police yourself,not others.hipocrit

I dont think I told anyone what to write on. I said that I thought it was gay. My opinion. How the fuck am I a hypocrite?

That's a genius maneuver right there. I don't police anyone but myself. If i see an engine painted in my spot, I'm sure as hell gonna do some policing on the writers involved. Rodney king video comes to mind. If you're so dumb, stick to "taggin up" cop cars or whatever else will help you keep it real.

Originally posted by fr8oholic:

go fuck yourself asshole. that engine got me chased out of a fucking yard i go to cause those pieces of shit thought it would be cool to rock one.

then take it up with them tough nuts....hence hush NOW!

Guest record executer

that bzee piece is gay as hell, oldschool is rocking, but that aint, it looks too much like pzee

U PEOPLE ARE FUCKIN SAD, DO SOME OF YOUR NYC HOME WORK DAMMIT . THAT FIRST TRAIN IS DONE BY HUSH ,SPORTS,GZ, ETC. ALSO KNOWN AS "IO" FROM QUEENS.

YOU GUYS ALL PLAYED YOURSELVES BY SAYIN SHIT LIKE HE BIT OF HENCE AND ALL THAT SHIT, HE WAS OUT YEARS BEFORE HENCE. IF YOU PEOPLE KNEW MORE ABOUT GRAFF THEN THESE FUCKIN MAGAZINES TELL YOU, MAYBE YOUD UNDERSTAND ALITTLE SOMETHIN.

GO READ YOUR MAGS, AND FEEL LIKE YOUR OPPINION IS WORTH SOMETHIN. HERBS!

Archived