Full moon...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I never believed in that stuff, how a full moon can affect peoples phycology in a negative way.

However today (the only day that beard drinks:D ) is one of these days, and it seems that it hit some of you right in the forhead...so i'm going to sleep now and dream about tanned petite girls whispering french on my ear.

If i wake up and see lots of red arrows and many 'banned' status floating around i wont give a flying shit...if i'll never wake up and decide to stay with the lil french girls....well, i'll be having a good time

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i do .... my know that people were worried about going out that nite and painting but they got away with that but when they were bored. theres this abandon house i know of and so do they. they went there and climbed trees( this is around 10 at nite) and the neighbors thought they were breaking in so they called the cops. cops came with like 5 cars backup. there fags . anyway its weird. police come whenever thers a fool moon for me.

Guest willy.wonka

girls get horny on full moons....

we're going to throw a huge beach party...full moon party.

all you hawaiians are invited....i'll post something up for all of you.theres gonna be hip hop house and jungle....

its also gonna kinda be my friends going away party..he's a crack head and i have known him for the longest...im gonna kick his ass.everybody is cool with it.

yeah, it has something to do with the tides... therefore, it's women's fault... but yeah, I like the phenomena associated with winds as well, the Santa Anna in Cali, the Mistral in Switzerland... people go nuts and the murder rate goes WAY up, plus people get wacked in crazier ways...

by the way, if you're wondering, the winds are the assholes fault...

Archived