full metal jacket kicks ass

nemesis14

i was just thinking about full metal jacket. u kno,. the movie with pile and that crazy ass drill sergeant who gets killed by pile and then pile shoots himself in the head with this big ass rifle and his brains splatter all over the wall. pink floyds the wall was also a badass movie.that ono crazy dude cuts off his eyebrows and tells his secuirity guards to get everyone up against the wall. full metal jacket had some bad ass catch frases like"private pile you beter un fuck your self in the next 5 seconds or youll be in a mworld of shit'.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That's probably one of my top 5 movies of all time. Your right about the catch phrases. The whole first half of the movie is full of catch phrases.

2 Thumbs up for Full Metal Jacket 762 MM

Do you suck dick?

Sir No Sir.

Bullshit I bet you can suck a golfball through a garden hose.

What the fuck is this?

Sir a jelly donut sir.

Do we allow food in the barracks Pyle?

Sir no Sir.

So what the fuck is it doing in here?

Sir I was hungry sir.

Are you supposed to be eating jelly donuts Pyle?

Sir no Sir.

Why is that?

Sir Because I'm heavy sir

Because you are a discusting fat body private Pyle.

I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fuck you.

some other good ones are

get up here pile.old people fuck faster than you climb obstacles[on top of th tower]get over it pile you worthless piece of shit .are you quiting on me?then quit you slimey piece of shit.get the fuck off my obstackle.get the fuck down.i will motivate you private pile.i will rip your nuts off so you cant contaminat the rest of the world.

Guest HESHIANDET

moi????

my full metal jacket is from the fucked up tip:

"git some!git some! YEAH YEAH YEAH! GIT SOME!"

"how can you shoot women and children?"

"easy...don't leed em as much"

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

my friend bobby whom i work with was a military college goon...full metal jacket is his most favorite movie. he can recite every single thing said by the drill before he got killed.

Me too. Never in th e military but I've seen that movie so many times.

Ahhh ... I couldn't agree with you fellows any more. Truly a great film from a great director -- which also marked the breakthrough performance of Vincent D'onofrio ("Pyle").

I did a this portrait style piece a couple of halloweens ago, after Kubrick's death, as a tribute to one of my favorite films...

(the face in place of the "e" is supposed to be D'onofrio's from the bathroom scene before he does himself in)

fullmetalraels.jpg

Archived