fuked up

fr8rokr

In my city....

-- A 13-year-old girl has pleaded guilty to forcing an older teen to work the streets as a prostitute.

The girl, who can't be named under the Young Offenders Act, will be sentenced on the charges of procuring and living off the avails of the child-sex trade next month.

The 14-year-old victim's mother sat weeping in the courtroom last Thursday as her daughter described how she was manipulated by a younger, tougher girl.

The teen testified that she ran away from home after getting suspended from school because she feared punishment from her parents. She said she spent most of the summer with the accused and two other girls.

"It was fun to begin with, but then she tried to talk me into pulling a trick," the victim testified. "She'd say, 'Go pull a trick. It's easy. It's not hard and you'll get money.'''

She testified how she and the other girls would be walking down the street and they would point out a familiar man. "They said: 'He's a trick and he pays a lot for virgins for a lay.' I was like, 'No, I don't want to,'" the girl testified. "I thought it was gross."

She said the accused kept punching her in the arm to get her to agree to do it.

When she finally gave in she was earning up to $500 a night and giving most of it to the accused, who bought pot, pills and snacks for herself and the other girls. "I would just go out so that she wouldn't punch me any more," she testified, adding the other girls would drink beer bought with the money until they passed out. The teen said she rarely drank, but would stay up late to watch over the group because she had learned in school that you could die from drinking too much.

She finally got out of the racket when she ran into her mother on the street.

The accused faces two more pimping charges involving a second teenaged girl.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SerialRapisT

OMG!

Thats nutz! swear! Why didnt she just put her fist into her grill or somethin sheesh... sorry but the victim is weak cause she allow herself to be manipulated instead of going back and facing her mom... bet she wishes she did now instead becoming a hoe

i think hearing this happen to someone is a serious slap in the face.. definately in regards to how fucked up this place has gotten.. all i see when i wake up are trees, my safe little room, and my "personal area" in which i exhist.. i never really wander outside my bubble... i take advantage of what i have alot.

sad story.

Originally posted by High Priest

Rather be doing then that then stuck slanging crack or selling oranges cause you've got no other form of support.. i would have just drank some moloko and done a little of the old in and out on the younger..

ive got a funny feeling in the gutty wuts about this one.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

thats so sad.

do you have any idea how fucked up that girl is going to be?

thanks ruined life.

I'm sure she was wasn't the poster girl for perfect mental health to begin with....I bet that the 13 year old girl pimp is fat and acts like those white trash hoes on jenny jones all the time. God those people make me sick.

Archived