Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fugly

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tue skinny, Mar 2, 2002.

1. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

http://www.fugly.net/g9/5698.jpg'>
    USPS EMLOYEE OF THE MONTH

One of my coworkers introduced their friend to me: "Meet Bob. He's a pacifist." I don't understand why it's necessary characterize someone right away - and I find it offensive. It's intrusive, like they're trying to hot-wire my brain to accept "Bob = pacifist" before I have the opportunity to form my own opinion, and I generally have a knee-jerk reaction. In this case, I mean that quite literally - I had the urge to jerk my knee into Bob's scrotum to see if he really was a pacifist. Luckily (for Bob), I realized it would probably be gauche, and decided to wait for a more subtle opportunity to test his resolve, like "accidentally" pissing on him or screwing his wife.

"Meet Joe. He's a bastard."

Some folks say I have a problem controlling negative emotions. I can't imagine why anyone would see that as a problem. There are situations in which hatred, anger, and blind outrage are completely reasonable responses to certain stimuli. Have you never stood in a line of fifteen people in the cash-only, 10-items-or-less lane for half an hour while some gormless dolt stands at the front with a month's worth of groceries for their entire building and tries to pay with an expired debit card from an overseas bank?

... even Bob would get a little testy.

I prefer to think that other people have a problem expressing negative emotions. I'd much rather be known as an obnoxious bastard than someone who's always quiet and polite - especially when you consider that you usually hear people call someone "quiet" and "polite" right after they've marched into a day care center with a pick-axe. So the next time someone like me spits in your drink or tosses a lit cigarette down your collar, try to be a little more understanding.

Saying "thanks" is optional.

HERES ANOTHER:
    PROUD OWNER OF MY EX-GIRLFRIEND
    [img]http://www.fugly.net/g3/0015.jpg'>

When you're one wart shy of being Lemmy from Motorhead, wailing away at "The Ace of Spades" until your now elderly audience tries to mosh, you have to find that extra something to push you over the top. For some, it's a winning smile, perhaps a dimple that becomes apparent only when you laugh ...

... for others, it's an oversized hand with pewter rings.

And not just any rings, mind you. These rings have to be in the shape of super-eeevil cartoon ghouls who occasionally wear top hats and Nazi-style helmets to cover their protruding skulls.

I wonder how many quarters went into the machine to get them.

What could make a mall-rat's cotton damper than scary faced rings? A hairline that covers half your head? Nope... A menacing snarl? No, that's not it... The elongated quarter-moon profile of a man with a pointy chin? Hmmm... nah. I have it! No woman could resist a droopy old-West style moustache!

Someone call Marshall Dillon - there's about to be trouble.

2. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

kidblount represent:::
    http://newcamp.net/hector/images/micposse.gif'>
    i hope that will make this post better

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

nope.

wonk saggiN

4. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

yah delete this. idont know what i was thinking.

5. imported_MoeLarryCurly

imported_MoeLarryCurly Member

first guy looks like Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters

6. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

http://www.z28.com/homepage/images/uglyfucker14.jpg'>

werd up j!

7. DIO

DIO Guest

8. Steven Erkel

Steven Erkel Guest

9. .

. New Jack

http://tbssuperstation.com/TBS/Images/Dynamic/i1/dustin_diamond.jpg'>

hi my name is samuel screech powers and no im not realated to the beastie boy mike d.

10. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

hahahahahahhahahahahahaha jesus me.

11. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

holy shit, it looks like its the new thing to do the makros bite

12. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

id say steve erkel is the best member on this whole site

13. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

15. NATO

NATO Guest

this shit is sinking to a new low. oh yeah i want to know how lemmy still gets girls?