Fugees The Score

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I wouldnt know if i'd still like it now, its been ages since last time.

However i remember digging that album to the fullest back then.

wyclef is a musical genius. lauren is a can short of a six pack . and pras is a bottom feeding stowaway. another fugees album would tarnish an glimmering part of musical history for all fugees fans out there wanting this. It would be like how M. Jordan came back to re-retire as a loser !

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

wyclef is a musical genius. lauren is a can short of a six pack . and pras is a bottom feeding stowaway. another fugees album would tarnish an glimmering part of musical history for all fugees fans out there wanting this. It would be like how M. Jordan came back to re-retire as a loser !

Bada-bing!

I like some of Hill's lyrics though.. probably

because she is a little batty.

Isn't she in some sect or some shit now? :lol:

Originally posted by BOZACK

i don't like the attitudes of any of the members.

yeah no shit. "i'd rather have one of my children die than have a white person buy my album." - lauryn hill. this girl i know had that quote on her bedroom door for almost two years just to piss her (white) stepdad off. nuthin but class.

no, don't get me wrong. dead prez is still in the top 5 of hiphop for me right now, even though he's more than halfway to screaming "kill whitey" during every track. i was just giving an example of something one of them said that i remembered. another example is that captain "where's my paycheck?" wyclef did a whole series of pepsi commecials. FUCK A BUNCH OF THAT. but "the score" is still good.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

no, don't get me wrong. dead prez is still in the top 5 of hiphop for me right now, even though he's more than halfway to screaming "kill whitey" during every track. i was just giving an example of something one of them said that i remembered. another example is that captain "where's my paycheck?" wyclef did a whole series of pepsi commecials. FUCK A BUNCH OF THAT. but "the score" is still good.

Not gotten wrong.

Originally posted by DEE38

hill is pretty fucked up but i like her music and style nonetheless

bumping fu-gee-la as we speak.

p.s. wyclef got weird. his shit sounds like he's talking-yelling, he doesn't even rap on beat.

MTV tells you rappers have to be on time.

I rap outside of the box. Psh.. rhythm and meter...

that's so not what rap is.

Guest im not witty

too bad that the new dead prez is weak. i dont even know if its out yet, but i heard some advance stuff. NOT TOO GOOD.

the 3 or 4 songs i heard were sorely lacking the beats that i really enjoyed from lets get free. maybe the rest is better, but i doubt it.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

MTV tells you rappers have to be on time.

I rap outside of the box. Psh.. rhythm and meter...

that's so not what rap is.

hey, this is right!

i still don't adore wyclef though, but great theory

Originally posted by im not witty

too bad that the new dead prez is weak. i dont even know if its out yet, but i heard some advance stuff. NOT TOO GOOD.

the 3 or 4 songs i heard were sorely lacking the beats that i really enjoyed from lets get free. maybe the rest is better, but i doubt it.

BEATS ARE LACKING...BUT ITS NOT BAD. NOTHING WILL COMPARE TO LETS GET FREE. ONLY TRACK I DONT LIKE IS MIND SEX.

I ALSO HAVE A LIVE FROM NORWAY ALBUM...

Guest im not witty

how you gonna hate on mind sex? haha, i aint tryin to say i dont wanna fuck cause i do.

do they have someone new doing thier beats? thats too bad cause some of them old jawns were real good, like hip hop of course and then the one about being healthy and shit. real sick.

Archived