fuckng friends...

vinyl junkie

so since a long time frined of mine haver had a lot of history... never actually sexual, but coming close most of the time... we flirted a lot mostly...

so i hoook her up with a friend of mine... they both establish that niether one is looking for a relationship in the least...

so when me and girl finally fuck, dude gets all butt hurt... he knows me and girl have talked about it forever, and blah blah blah, but he still fucking whines...

nanyways, the fucking hilarious part is that i'm at girl's house tonight, and he showed up, and me and girl keep making comments about when we fucked, and it's totally bumming dude out...

i find it fucking hilarious...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so she's fucking both of you?

seems like a recipie for trouble man.

And you should know better than to do that to a friend.

You hook him up and know he's got feelings for the girl

then proceede to get with her anyways? That's some back stabbing bullshit man.

* ----- more thought...

You ever really like a girl and find out she's into someone else?

Even if it's just a casual thing for her and the other guy it still

really sucks to know that you are not her one and only. Even if

it's all fine between you and the girl, he obivously has a problem

with it and you shouldn't be waving it in his face or taunting him.

that or you should both hit it at the same time.

Originally posted by i11igul

menage trois(sp?)....anybody else thinkin what im thinkin:yum:

:idea: yeah.. this will solve all the problems.. you both hit it, treat her like a prostitue, A2M, DP, the whole 9.... then you both lose respect for her and then yuo two can be friends again w/ no drama!!

wow i was loaded when i wrote this... i drove home not too long after posting, i think...

anyways, i am not still fucking the girl, we only did once... it bummed dude out, so we stopped...

second, it's not like dude is in love with her or anything, in fact he's been quite vocal about the fact that he only hangs out with her to get laid...

the thing that was really irking me about the whole situation is that dude is currently fucking practically every girl he's ever met (including two of his friend's ex's) but as soon as he finds out one of them is having sex with someone besides him, he turns into a whiney little bitch about it...

me and him talked about it after me and girl hooked up... me and girl talked about it after i talked to him... me and girl are no longer fucking... but (a)dude knew about me and girl's history together, and (b)he's being a big hypocrite about it, so i'll continue to talk about fucking her in front of him... and i'll continue laughing when he looks all sad about it...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

nanyways, the fucking hilarious part is that i'm at girl's house tonight, and he showed up, and me and girl keep making comments about when we fucked, and it's totally bumming dude out...

i find it fucking hilarious...

i love pushin buttons. props.

Archived