fuckityfuckfuckinfuckerFUCKYOU!

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING! I REALLY WANT TO GO ON A RANT HERE BUT I'LL SAVE YOU GUYS THE BRAIN DAMAGE. JUST KNOW THE HESHER IS VERY UNHAPPY TODAY AND HATES EVERYTHING!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well fuck you too. why cant people figure out a way to not let things bother them? im never in a bad mood and if im mad a person for something i dont carry a bad attitude that effects everyone else i come in contact with. take a nap.

Guest Good Morning Captain

So someone isnt allowed to be in a bad mood? Shut up all of yinz. On a side note, I did some ol street nut nut shit on the way back from the foiled train painting session.

im pretty sure we all felt this way...

but no reason to come up with a thread "FUFFIN FRIGGIDY FUCK FUCK...find your way to cope with it man...the rain doesn't fall on one man's house...

take it easy....

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

Guest HESHIANDET

hey willy take the name of this thread and apply it to yourself, you live where i really want to be (i think).

the only good thing to come of my shitty spot is the fact that i to caught some shizzl on the way home. sadly it was not w/ nizl though.

Im allowed to be in a bad mood. not everyone is blessed w/ the power to tune it out and tune in to some other shit. I'm learning though, but hot dawg this place sucks!...annnnd im drunk

sonce everyone is being hateful I am going to hate on something in particular..girls involved in hardcore or punk rock...seriously fuck these girls. I have come to the conclusion that these girls all have emotional problems and are NOT worth the time of day no matter how cute they may be. every fucking time I have gotten hurt by a girl she has been into indie rock...tonight I am supposed to go hang out with a chick at a show that I really did not want to go to but she got me to come anyways because she said "ME AND HER" were going to hang out together. she said a total of 5 words to me I got pissed off and went skating with a buddy of mine and we got bored and drove around shooting bottle rockets out of my car. I now have a new rule about girls...if they are involved in any form of underground music don't even look at em....bitches.

you were too ugly to rape so I beat your ass.

• 2 years later...

Archived