fucking window etching...

teck

this shit is stupid i own a shop downtown and some punkass toy used that acid to etch on my window its gunna fucking cost more the 100 bux to replace the window plus its an ugly piece of crap tag this is not what graff is about...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

are you a writer?

if YES proceed to A.

if NO proceed to B.

A. do you paint illegaly?

if YES proceed to C

if NO proceed to D

B. you're not a writer, why are you here? fuck off.

C. it's karma, bitch, shut up.

D. if you dont paint illegaly, you're not a writer, go back to B.

im sorry seeking, i know this wont mean shit to you.. but I actually had alot of respect for your comments and words.. but latley you have been a immature shit talker in every post you make.. seriously man give it up.. im getten tired of reading your immaturity...

Originally posted by seeking@Oct 5 2004, 12:15 PM

are you a writer?

if YES proceed to A.

if NO proceed to B.

A. do you paint illegaly?

if YES proceed to C

if NO proceed to D

B. you're not a writer, why are you here? fuck off.

C. it's karma, bitch, shut up.

D. if you dont paint illegaly, you're not a writer, go back to B.

wow

Originally posted by Max.Power@Oct 5 2004, 06:23 PM

im sorry seeking, i know this wont mean shit to you.. but I actually had alot of respect for your comments and words.. but latley you have been a immature shit talker in every post you make.. seriously man give it up.. im getten tired of reading your immaturity...

how could you not appreciate a choose your adventure post?

Originally posted by Oopsy@Oct 13 2004, 01:13 AM

can you look into buffing it with a sander? not sure, but it could save you all that money...

sandblasting it would be about the same as rolling etch onto the whole window... so unless you want fogged out windows... just get some new ones.... or you could get crazy and put up a big stencil on the window, covering the lame shit within the design, then sandblast it so you'll have a whole nice etched out window... don't know the cost, but that would look nice... also, in defense of the opposing sides.... if you had some level of respect from the kids, you probably wouldn't be gettin bombed... i work in a tattoo parlor, and we never get bombed, you have to work with people... get some connections.. gain some respect... until then... you'll keep gettin fucked.. that's just how it goes...

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Oct 10 2004, 04:49 PM

how could you not appreciate a choose your adventure post?

haha! that's what I thought! everybody loves a shittalker...well, almost everybody.

Etch is cool, I guess, but lemme say something I always say: Etch can't be better than aching muscles, a hot hand, and a burning smell throughout the entire car of the train.

:innocent:

yeah, who ever decided that graff was about getting your name up is a fucking asshole!

like homie, i understand what you're dealing with. if i owned a store and someone etched my windows id be pissed too, but considering the amount of damage ive done to businesses, i could hardly begin to blame anyone but myself.

please go back to my chose your own adventure post and answer accordingly.