FUCKING PROFESSORS DICKS

GucciCondom

So what kind of experience do you have dealing with professors/teachers that try to dick you over?

Let me explain my situation.

I'm in my first semester of obtaining a web design degree. The school I goto is fairly small, and one of the selling points of getting you to go there is how the faculty will do everything to help you and everything is on a personal level.

In three of my classes I have A's and B's. My teachers check up on us, ask us how we are doing, send us emails every week so we know whats going on, and generally makw you feel like you mean something in the class.

Then theres my fucking math course. It is taught by this fucking stupid ass woman named Linda. She has to be 40-50 years old. Her face is all wrinkly and shit. She wears tight clothes and brands like Bebe. She actually showed up rocking Uggs one day. She is one of those blonde airhead type bitches.

The class is supposed to be 2 hours long, but we get out after a half hour every day. We don't do anything in class except listen to her speak.She tells us to do some bullshit for homework but doesn't check it.

Half the time she is doing math on the board, she puts the wrong fucking numbers or does the equation wrong! People from the class actually correct her. She is the most stupid mother fucking teacher I have ever had in my life. Sometimes she doesn't even show up to class and everyone puts their name on a piece of paper and dips. The whole class makes fun of her when she leaves because shes such a dumb cunt.

Now my problem: Finals were this week right. This is fucking EXAM WEEK. The last time I was there she said 'The test will be Tuesday, but you can reschedule for Thursday if you can't make it." So I figured it was the final exam so it was going to be on Tuesday of the fucking FINAL EXAM WEEK. Turns out since I missed the last class, the class 'opted to take it on the last day of regular class instead of exam week.'" Now, this would of been fine and dandy if she had fucking emailed me and let me know. So I finally took the test at the student resource center and emailed her to let her know I took it. I then asked her if I should email her the essay that was due on the day of the final.

She hits me back with all kinds of bullshit like I should of been in class more and I would of known about it. So I hit her back and told her that all my other teachers keep us updated weekly with what is expected, regardless if everyone was there or not.

So she then emails me back with this fuckin lengthy email saying that she's not supposed to babysit me, that I was absent 10 times and late all the other times I was in class, and that I didn't ever do a presentation. And she says I got a 23% on my final.

THIS SHIT FUCKING PISSED ME OFF RIGHT HERE. THIS MAKES ME WANT TO FUCKING STAB HER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

For one, I was late all the time? No fucking way. I have no transportation and I am at school all day. Her class is right after another one I have and I always go directly to her class, arriving before SHE does.

I didn't do a presentation? This is completely fucking false. I DID do a presentation, and I was one of 3 people out of the whole class that actually showed up that day to do it. Everyone else she let go until the next class.

And I got a 23% on my final? First of all, since I took it when she wasn;t there I used a fucking calculator for it. It was all multiple choice and I am SURE that I got them right, except for maybe 2 or 3, but that would not give me a 23%.

This lady is a fucking retarded cunt who thinks she is 20 years old still dressing like a little slut. I can't believe she had the audacity to tell me that I was late and all that shit when I know I was not. I don't think this lady even knows who the fuck I am. She never even knew me by name.

So I plan on going to the Dean and starting some shit over this because this lady does not deserve to be a fucking teacher. What do you think I should say, just explain everything I did here?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh things I forgot to mention:

I was absent because I have IBS and I am not going to goto school when I repeatedly have liquid shit running out of my asshole. Its not like I skipped school to fucking sit on the beach and sip margaritas.

Also, she said in a real cock way how I failed the class and 'your final grade will come in the mail.'

I know that it would be smart to not start shit with a teacher, and most times I wouldn't, but this bitch is an exception. Just typing this out makes my fucking blood boil. I am shaking and lightheaded because I am so fucking mad.

Yeah. Bring up some of the valid issues you did here such as people in the class are constantly correcting her mistakes and tell them that you feel that this teacher did not make the time to work with you individually which was a main reason for your decision on attending this school in the first place. It might even help if some one else from the class were to come in at a seperate time and bring up the same issues that you do.

yeah i had a teacher that didnt like me so he didnt mark a very important assignment that i had handed up early and i failed the course for the entire semester. what a fucking douche bag, he would ring up my mum and try to hit on her and she would tell him to fuck off.

everyone just gave him hell until he quit tho, that was fun, then he became a teacher again after my final year hah. but for real what a bitch, how the fuck do some people even become teachers?

Haha yeah I'm not going to go in and talk shit about her like that.

I am just going to try and prepare some sort of mental speech that will make her look completely like shit and let them know that its really not my fault that I did so bad. If I don't care about school then how come all my other grades are so good, and I'm cool as fuck with the teachers and they all like me? Its obviously just this one teacher.

All the complaints you had beforehand about the teacher should have been raised to the president of your college. At my school the president would send out emails to let people know what was happening in all types of things with there. I had teachers just like that, whose classes were just a total waste of time, but I never complained to the president of the dean of the music dept. I would say, if this teacher is really incompetent, try bringing up some issues to someone who has a lot of power there, and bring some friends too that share the same concern.

I replied to one of the president's 'all is well' emails complaining about how the heat in my on-campus apartment wasn't on all week, and how I would wake up in the middle of the night in pain, shivering because it was so freezing cold. He wrote back like, 'woopsie' and a day or two later some maintenance cats came through and fixed the problem.

The only C I've gotten in college so far was in my Intro to

Communications (speech) class. The ditzy fucking cunt lost

one of my papers and then said I couldn't hand in a duplicate

because it would be like cheating. What the fucking fuck.

Let's do a criss-cross. You break my prof's legs, I'll slit yours'

throat.

I had that class Satan, it was called Professional Communications. It helps you do public speaking and deal with co-workers and all that shit right?

Give me the address I'll napalm their house and you can slit mines throat and for our excuse we can both say we were out of state at the time of it haha.

And on the real, I have NEVER had a cool math teacher. Every single mother fucking year I have a problem with my math teacher. Every single math teacher I have ever had has been female, and an asshole.

So I expected to hear back from her today after my last email I wrote, but she didn't send me shit. I think I chumped the fuck out of her. She realizes the extent of which she fucked up and knows that I'm going to put all her shit out there when I holler at the dude.

I think her letting us out of class every day after a half hour might even be enough in itself to get her bitched at. My other teacher told us one day after someone asking if we could keave that 'you guys have to stay here pretty much the whole time or I will get in trouble, you could leave like 10 minutes early but be cool about it"

So if this bitch let us out an hour and a half early the whole semester, shes GOT to be fucked.

what extra half hour, what the fuck are you talking about?

Arcel your stupid as fuck, if it was my fault I would say oh well fuck it and fail the course because most times in my life that I did do bad, I knew it was my fault and I just didn't care. This time I have actually been trying in school. Plus I'm not even SUPPOSED to be in this class in the first place. The school fucked up and put me in this bullshit instead of business math. So if I fail it doesn't even count against me and I still have to take the business math either way.

Get off Fantom's couch and go get hit by a car you fucking retard. Don't tell me about admitting failure when you probably won't admit that your a fucking piece of shit that gets no pussy and mooches off other peoples places. Fuck the fuck off you fuckin fuck.

Its not even like that though, 10 classes out of 4 months worth isn't a whole hell of a lot.

And me not being there doesn't really effect anything. Ive missed my other classes just as much and I do good as fuck in them. I always keep track of what is going on and what is missing. I never missed handing in shit. Its just with this class its so fucking unorganized I just have no idea whats going on and the times where I ask her what I missed or email her to check up on things she doesn't even have anything to say and gives the general idea that I didn't miss anything.

This woman doesn't even know me by name for christ sake. She can't pull my not being there card either because all my other teachers know my name, where im from, my age, what i goto school for, and talk to me on a personal level. She just doesn't make the move to involve hersel with you other than writing bullshit on the board.

If all fails, I can always catch some wreckage on her whip. Hehehehe.