1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUCKING HOLY ROLLERS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BOZACK, Feb 28, 2004.

1. BOZACK

BOZACK 12oz Member

FUCKING HOLY ROLLERS

Discussion started by BOZACK - Feb 28, 2004

okay so last night i'm at barnes & noble by myself reading DAZED like a fucking loser cos i'm broke and currently bored with "going out" in this town full of ugly white trash von-dutch wearing girls who smoke crappy cigarettes and dance in a very geeky manner.
    anyway all i wanna do is read about tom ford and crystal meth and other foolishness when this acned-out fat fuck in birkenstocks plops his rotund ass onto the chair next to me and decides he wants to be my friend. he asks what i plan on doing this weekend so i inform him of my plans to dissolve my liver and make my lungs bleed. then the second question that comes out of his mouth is "are you gonna go see 'the passion?'"
    at that moment i had to cover my mouth in order to gulp down the rush of acidic vomit that had just sprung up my esophagus. if i hear "the passion" one more time i will puke. this guy starts asking me if i believe in the sacrifice jesus made for me blah blah blah "man i bet you were raised catholic weren't you" he says (in a tone that implied that catholics are stupid). basically from then on it was catholic-bashing and baptist-promotion. he tells me that "yeah you catholics [i don't even go to church, much less consider myself "catholic" anymore] believe in alot of stuff, but i only believe in one thing, and that's jesus." well you should try believing in something more productive like the atkins diet dude.
    he tells me "i bet my church is a whole lot more fun than yours. go see the passion man."

then he grabs my cell phone from the table (without asking) and puts his number in there and tells me to call him after i see the movie (which i won't) and that i should come to their "youth group" meetings. fucking holy rollers i swear they will DIE.

BOZACK - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. why write?

why write? 12oz Veteran Member

why write? - Replied Feb 28, 2004

thats crazy, but check this...one time i was in barnes and noble reading some cartoon book and i was standing next to about 4 chairs next to eachother and all of a sudden my pants drop and the two guys sitting in the chairs stare at me and start laughing about it and one guy says "oops" in a gay tone...and i pulled my pants up very quickly and they both start like talking all gay to eachother and waving their hands... :eek:

why write? - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. villain

villain 12oz Veteran Member

villain - Replied Feb 28, 2004

There's still holy rollers? Where are you in idaho? Maybe I've been in the military too long... Most everyone here is some form of atheist for the most part.
    Eh, religion don't bother me... It's when it takes the form of some kinda crusade when it bothers me.

villain - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. villain

villain 12oz Veteran Member

villain - Replied Feb 28, 2004

I have no idea what this has to do with anything but it's kinda funny.

villain - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. GucciCondom

GucciCondom 12oz Veteran Member

GucciCondom - Replied Feb 28, 2004

one day a jehovas witness came to my door and it was me and my boy and i swear to fuck i opened the door and threw a potatoe at her face

GucciCondom - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. Crimsøn

Crimsøn 12oz Senior Member

Crimsøn - Replied Feb 28, 2004

Shit like that makes my blood boil :hatred:

Crimsøn - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. BOZACK

BOZACK 12oz Member

BOZACK - Replied Feb 28, 2004

i recommend semi-tight pants.

8. why write?

guccicondom -> :lol: hahah that cracks me up

9. why write?

yeah, now i wear tight jeans that fit me the right way, i like them better

10. caL

caL 12oz Senior Member

caL - Replied Feb 28, 2004

^^they both took place in barnes and nobles ;)

anyways, bozak.
    lie to strangers, that way they will leave you alone.

caL - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. BOZACK

BOZACK 12oz Member

i don't like lying. i just told him that my self-destructive plans are way funenr than any fucking youth group and he should try it some time.

then i recommended acutane for his face.

of course none of this fased him cos he's a patient and righteous man of god.

12. why write?

yeah, and another time i hitchhiked a ride from some mexican guy, he picked like 5 of my friends up and i had to liek sit on something wierd and he asked us all if we 'smoke dee marywana' and we all were like yeah and he was telling us about how he smokes crack while he works.....crazy guy, we told him we were like 10 years older then we relaly are and we made up a school name we went to and shit, kinda fun......

and another time some old man told me to get in his car, but i told him no im not homosexual

and another time a cop asked me if i was in a gang because i was wearing red

13. 2ten

2ten 12oz Member

2ten - Replied Feb 28, 2004

I had a friend open the door to a jehova befor and told them he would love to sit and talk, but he was having lunch with Satan at the moment....

Acutane is the shit.. i took that stuff in highschool and it cleared up my lil bit of acne in a month

2ten - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. BOZACK

BOZACK 12oz Member

dude this is totally unrelated. we are holy roller bashing, remember?

15. why write?

oh yeah, sorry...just reminded me of a lot of shit, i hate holy rollers...one came to my house today and i made my dog go near the door and just bark and bark and i looked out the window and just stared at the man and then he eventually left...asshole