fucking fly

ilovedrunk

someone from channel zero will find humor in this

fly1.jpg

i just spent about 20 minutes (at after 3 in the morning) shooting a wad of paper out of a slingshot at a huge fly... yes i said sling shot.. when i hit it it fell but woke up when i was taking pictures.. so i snuffed it out with a cotton ball a cup and some rubbing alochol... then i took pictures...

(repost from another message board i visit after getting funny responce from the fly photo and description.....)

it was actually pure boredome at work... i was in my bathroom and i heard it buzzing around... and i have this kinda rowdy crossbow "toy" that shoots these plastic darts with suction cups on the end... i really wanted to shoot the damn thing with that.. only i couldnt find darts anywhere... which pretty much made me sad.. so i saw my slingshot.. and used a wad of paper a lil bigger than a marble... and shot and shot and shot... and i even grazed it a few times... it didnt like me shooting at it too much.. it kept protecting itself getting close to the light bulbs... anyway i finally nailed it (i wasnt shooting at a real close range mind you) and it just kinda dropped... when it fell it did that thing fighter planes do when their shot down in movies.. where they kinda spiral nosedive.. anway so i set him up to take photos seeing as he was kinda a bigger fly... and i stand him up (tweezers) and he stands just fine.. it looked like he was still alive.. i set up mi mini tripod and im not getting the light like i wanted... so i spot lighted him with my mag light... and all of a sudden after the light being on him a few minutes he starts walking around... bastard.. thats not helping.. so i pour some rubbing alcohol into a lil paper bathroom cup and pour the excess in the sink...i put the cup upsidedown over the lil bastard and go play tonyhawk a few rounds... when i come back i carefully lift up the cup... not only is the lil bastard still alive he is climbing around on the inside of the cup.. fuck me... soooo.. i soak a cotton ball with the alcohol again.. i put the cup ontop of the cotton ball.. and prolly less than 2 minutes later he is dead on his back lying in the pool of liquid death...

lights camera action.... the only problem is now, he wont stand up anymore seeing as he is dead....

the end

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that's animal cruelty and i'm calling PETA on you.

jk i hate flies. nice photo