FUCKING FEMALES!!!!

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

i wish they would just give up the idea that we dont only want them for sex and would just accept and move on.

i need me a nypho chick... girl that likes sex more than me... a dick fein...

know what i mean? its fucking torture bieng here... so many beautiful woman, but i dont have the patience to talk to them and bullshit with them like all these other preppy ass ambercrombie and fitch wearing mutha fuckers spitting tha same ole bullshit to them and they fall for it.

least im straight up with my shit... let them know from the gates :D

fucking bitches :o :spent: :beat:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

Tease, i know i shouldnt care...but you're reverting to tease tendencies that got you banned however many times. i dont know, maybe its all the smilies,...maybe its your tone of voice. you shoulda kept a lower profile under this screen name. that is all.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by im not witty

Tease, i know i shouldnt care...but you're reverting to tease tendencies that got you banned however many times. i dont know, maybe its all the smilies,...maybe its your tone of voice. you shoulda kept a lower profile under this screen name. that is all.

hahahahahahahaaha sooooooooooo everyone else can talk about girls and make threads but i cant?

smileys are in abundance along the left side of the posting area for your convience, yet im not suppost to use them? :rolleyes:

my tone of voice? i got a tone of voice on the computer? whats it sound like?

look fucker dont be gay. get a life... you read the topic, saw my screen name, and since you love my ass, you fucking stalker you, you decided to come in here and tell me some shit.

get tha fuck outta here...

that shit is stupid. how about you DO YOU and let me be...

Guest postaholic

Re: Re: FUCKING FEMALES!!!!

Originally posted by iCEBERG

tha...

you lost your gangsta there for a minute :D

yo college is paying off!!! ;)

:lol:

Guest postaholic

WORD OF ADVICE FOR THE FEMALES

girls can only be pimps if they play men for shit, like have them buy them things but dont put out.... word is bond.

and, you should CHOOSE who you fuck, dont be iffy on that shit, that way, when your ass gets played or whatever, atleast YOU chose to be fucked by the/a asshole in question and you get to live with that...

for reals.

Guest im not witty

shit use ALL the smilies, make a bunch of boobiespussyass threads, you BE you, playa... i was tryin to give you a heads up on not getting banned for the fourth time or whatever for the same kinda shit.

rockandroll infinity

Guest -MOE LESTER-

JESUS TEASE DO IT REGULATOR STYLE...KNOCK EM OVER THE HEAD WITH A BRICK, FUCK THEIR OUT COLD BODY, THEN DUMP THEM OFF AT A FRAT PARTY.....GEEZ!!!

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

JESUS TEASE DO IT REGULATOR STYLE...KNOCK EM OVER THE HEAD WITH A BRICK, FUCK THEIR OUT COLD BODY, THEN DUMP THEM OFF AT A FRAT PARTY.....GEEZ!!!

thats fucking halarious....

Guest postaholic

Originally posted by drain bamage

gee how mature you are mr. postaholic. maybe if you learned how to respect ladies you would get more action

im a gentlemen in the females presense... please believe it.

im ust frusterated... pardon me

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm with the unwitty one... you're reverting to the same character flaws (yes, FLAWS) that made everyone rightly believe you're a complete immature tool. I think you're OK and a good lad, but sometimes it's just unbearable. Sure everyone makes threads about girls all the time, but even the dumbest ones are carried out with tons more class than yours. I'm trying to help you out here, buddy, it was good to have you back until the retardedness started all over again. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by El Mamerro

I'm with the unwitty one... you're reverting to the same character flaws (yes, FLAWS) that made everyone rightly believe you're a complete immature tool. I think you're OK and a good lad, but sometimes it's just unbearable. Sure everyone makes threads about girls all the time, but even the dumbest ones are carried out with tons more class than yours. I'm trying to help you out here, buddy, it was good to have you back until the retardedness started all over again. Beer,

El Mamerro

i seriously do not get you fucking people... yall destroy property and do all kindsa drugs and drink and all kindsa bullshit...

but when i cuss a bit and say some off the wall shit, yall get all proper on me? what tha fuck! can i live!

if you dont like my threads why do you come in to read them? can you answer that?

let me do it for you, you do it because you like tha fucked up shit i be saying, whether it makes sense or not its funny, and if its not funny to you, blow if off, dont come back to the thread, or just jump over shit i say when i post.

HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT TO DO! fuck.

and whats even worse, is that some people like the upper management and people who are liked or held on a high horse, can say the n word, or make fun of others to no extent, but when they get some shit thrown back at them they start crying and using their powers in an abusive effect.

look man, do what you will, mind your business. and quit worrying about me. as much as i care about all yalls veiw points, i really dont. taking shit seriously especially coming from me is retarded, and you should know better by now.

i dont understand how someone could hate me, not saying that you do, but continously states in my threads that you dont like what i say, or whatever, yet my threads get mad views and the same people hating or always coming in to my shits to see what im saying...

QUIT PLAYING YOURSELVES!!! do you.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The reason I said that, and the reason I click on your posts is because every once in a while, you reply or make a new thread where you actually say worthy/funny shit that deserves to be read. Everytime I see you made a new thread, I click on it while cringing, knowing that I'll either laugh and feel glad for what you said, or cry and have my hopes for humanity knocked down a few more notches. I'm just trying to steer you into the good side of the win/lose situation, so we can all lead more happy 12oz experiences with teaser. Consistency, bro, consistency.

But as people said, do your own thing. I'm just trying to help you out, but you have every right to wipe your ass with my words if you feel like it. Beer,

El Mamerro

know what i mean? its fucking torture bieng here... so many beautiful woman, but i dont have the patience to talk to them and bullshit with them like all these other preppy ass ambercrombie and fitch wearing mutha fuckers spitting tha same ole bullshit to them and they fall for it.

IN OTHER WORDS YOU HAVE ZERO FUCKING GAME AND GET NO ASS...

YOU FUCKING DUMB WIGGER, STOP TRYING TO PLAY THE ROLE AND BE YOURSELF, MAYBE THEN YOU CAN GET YOUR DICK WET LIKE THE REST OF US...

Originally posted by postaholic

least im straight up with my shit... let them know from the gates :D

do you actually talk like this when speaking to women?

i cant tell you how sick i am of this slang shit....it sounds so unbelievably corny and pretty much alerts everyone around you that your a moron....

"from the gates"....wow, thats real fucking cute raekwon....stop it

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by El Mamerro

The reason I said that, and the reason I click on your posts is because every once in a while, you reply or make a new thread where you actually say worthy/funny shit that deserves to be read. Everytime I see you made a new thread, I click on it while cringing, knowing that I'll either laugh and feel glad for what you said, or cry and have my hopes for humanity knocked down a few more notches. I'm just trying to steer you into the good side of the win/lose situation, so we can all lead more happy 12oz experiences with teaser. Consistency, bro, consistency.

But as people said, do your own thing. I'm just trying to help you out, but you have every right to wipe your ass with my words if you feel like it. Beer,

El Mamerro

word i can understand that... but what im saying is, yea im off the wall sometimes... i havent been offensive at all i dont think compared to how i used to be... either way whatever i say is how i feel or think about things at that time.

i cant speak for all, but i say bitches on here referring to females and whatnot but i wouldnt ever approach a girl with that.

now if yall are to stupid to acknowledge that, i cant help you, and could give a fuck less what you thought.

im not attacking you mams, your mad cool an all.... but i get sick of people saying the same shit you stated, yet they love coming in my threads to see whats going on?

i mean, i hate some of yall and love the rest, and those whose opinions i like to read, i look for their names, and if i dont see them, i either skip through the thread or fucking say my 2 cents...

i dont see the point nor the need to correct others, some are outta line and i feel correction is needed, but some off tha wall silly fucker thats just fucking around like me, and yall all know this shit, why bother trying to justify what i say?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Guest postaholic

Originally posted by boogie hands

do you actually talk like this when speaking to women?

are you stupid? that question has about the same amount of relitivity as the one you asked me...

what do you think fucking boogie? id get slapped if i asked a girl... you wanna fuck? least im letting you know what i want?

dumb ass... be for reals...

and the slang... its the internet, dont take shit so seriously, but yes, i know people judge you on how you communicate with them, which is very true, and if i choose to say things differently ill hafta live with that if it comes up to where i get judged off that.

but please dont act like you havent used slang on here or had fun.... just fucking around... cuz ill start catching your ass... and i could really care less, but i hate hypocritical people...

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

IN OTHER WORDS YOU HAVE ZERO FUCKING GAME AND GET NO ASS...

YOU FUCKING DUMB WIGGER, STOP TRYING TO PLAY THE ROLE AND BE YOURSELF, MAYBE THEN YOU CAN GET YOUR DICK WET LIKE THE REST OF US...

i hardly think getting pussy from your sister counts as getting pussy... you waste of life.

the only pussy you see on tha daily is your moms...

you bitch ass slut.

Archived