Fucking Cars Up

OsCaR306

First, I will tell you the story then get to the point of this thread.

So tonight, myself and two friends were having a casual bike ride when some fucker driving a hurse and his two friends decide to shout profanities. I then continued to yell "fuck you" back at him. He contined to pull a crazy u-turn at that point I decide it is time to leave. I start peddling fast down the side walk and take a left turn onto a dirt path in a field that is for pedestrians and bikes only not thinking he would chase me onto there. He drives over the side walk and onto the path and is tailing me, i knew that he was probably going to cut me off or hit my back tire and then contine to beat me up. I decided it would be in my best intrest to jump off my bike and start running. So i did that and ran and hid. I continuned to watch this mother fucker run over my bike a few times then drive off. I asked around and found out who he is/where he lives.

Now,the point of this thread. What are some ways to fuck up his car, I mean really fuck it up. I have thought about sugar in the gas tank, etch on the windows. I'm sure some of you guys have done something like this before. Come on,tell me what you did. Or atleast share some stories. :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KING BLING

He was driving a hurse and he went dirt road style just to try and kill you...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Than you ran, hid and watched as he ran over your bike...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is some of the best shit i have heard in a while, you don't have the right to do anything at all

first of all....your a fucking idiot and a pussy

second...get yourself a 99 dollar bottle of rubbing alcohol and some matches

now go and smash his windows, douse his interior with the alcohol, and throw a match in

take a picture for 12oz and tell your girl to give me a blowjob for my genious plan

the dude chased you down across a field, then ran over your bike because you said 'fuck you'! that's so ignorant, i love it. that's something me, hesh and johnny would do. haha.

lets be honest here. you're not going to do shit you little bush hiding pussy. if you found out who he is, he can obviously find out who you are. if he was so mad that you swore at him, imagine the wrath you'll feel if you fuck his car up.

however, if you decide to grow some balls, you've got to really fuck it up. dont key it or something wack like that. you're going to have to firebomb the thing.

Learn to make thermite. fill a pop can with it. set it on his hood. light the thermite(you're probably going to need to use magnesium or something else that gets ridiculously hot). watch as thermite burns a hole directly through the hood, engine block and anything else that is metal underneath it. go celebrate.

since that fucking freak drives a herse..

go to a cemetary and look for some fresh dirt thats just been dug up, most likely someones grandma just kicked the bucket, so dig up the grave, take out the coffin with the dead body in it, and somehow put it in his car.

-or-

you can always go look for road kill, collect it, put it in a long box (think refridgerator boxes or something??) use your "graffiti" and "art" skills to draw little details on it hinting that its a coffin, put your dead animals in it and whatever sulvineers (sp) you want, and proceed to put it in the back of his car.

let us know how it goes, and make sure you take lots of pictures or we will never forgive you

GET A "DENT PULLER" FROM YOUR LOCAL CAR PARTS STORE AND SCREW IT IN TO HIS IGNITION AND PULL. THEN TAKE ANY KEY LONG ENOUGH OR A SCREW DRIVER AND START IT UP AND TAKE THE THING FOR A RIDE TO THE NEAREST RIVER OR LAKE OR SWIMMING POOL AND DUMP IT

OR

BREAK THE WINDOWS AND TAKE A LARGE DUMP ON THE SEATS.

OR

SLASH ALL HIS TIRES, PUT SUGAR IN THE GAS TANK, KEY IT, SPRAY PAINT IT, BRAEK THE WINDOWS(ALL), TAKE A SHIT IN IT, STEAL THE RADIO, & THEN RIP ALL THE WIRING OUT.

---AND THEN TAKE PIC'S AND POST THEM-------