Fucking Bitch

Kettiecat

Ok so I let my best friend stay at my house one night while I was gone. No big deal, girl is like my best friend. I guess she invited a couple of guys over, 1 thats she's been banging for a while and the other is his friend. Well I come home the next day and everyone has left....with them they took my $1200 camera. Now I'm really flipped by this cause I don't know quite how to react. Best friend claims she has no clue where it is at and the guy she was with hasn't talked to her since. Now chances are he's not going to own up to taking it....so do I blame the best friend cause they were her guests and tell her to buy me a new one or what?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Kettiecat

Ok so I let my best friend stay at my house one night while I was gone. No big deal, girl is like my best friend. I guess she invited a couple of guys over, 1 thats she's been banging for a while and the other is his friend. Well I come home the next day and everyone has left....with them they took my $1200 camera. Now I'm really flipped by this cause I don't know quite how to react. Best friend claims she has no clue where it is at and the guy she was with hasn't talked to her since. Now chances are he's not going to own up to taking it....so do I blame the best friend cause they were her guests and tell her to buy me a new one or what?

Yes

see on the one hand freindship is far more important than money, but letting it slide will only make her think what a pushover you are

you have to be assertive yet sympathetic and to let herknow that seeing as the house was in her care it is her responisbilty for her to hunt it down, and/or work out some dort of comprimise

are you 100 % sure it was one of the boys who took it? have you maybe misplaced it?

Guest KING BLING

I guess she invited a couple of guys over, 1 thats she's been banging for a while and the other is his friend.

Can you tell us a bit more about this event and the girl?

she owes you $1200, end of story. if she doesnt want to pay it, or more likely, doesnt have it, then she better get ahold of dude an handle that shit. either way, its not your fucking problem.

dont 'discuss' it with her, because there is nothing to discuss. she fucked up, and she owes you.

done.

now about these pictures of you figurlatin yourself... :D

bend over and show her your cunt

Originally posted by seeking

she owes you $1200, end of story. if she doesnt want to pay it, or more likely, doesnt have it, then she better get ahold of dude an handle that shit. either way, its not your fucking problem.

dont 'discuss' it with her, because there is nothing to discuss. she fucked up, and she owes you.

done.

What really pisses me off is that they have all my spring break footage. I can buy a new fucking camera that stuff is priceless to me.

I feel all guilty making her pay me for it cause I know its way out of her price range and would set her back forever. But if she is dumb enough to hang out with people that shady....

yeah she owes you untill she coughs up the camera the money or the guy that did actually atke it..full stop!

it would help if you have some lads that are sypatehtic to your situation..

what you do is you rock up to the girls house (or guys , depending if the girl tells you who took it) witha couple of fairly capable lads, storm the front door and make use of there loungeroom facilites untill you get what you want from them..

camera, 1200, or goods to that equivelent ( which you would accompany the person to a hockpawn shop to sell)

this is alittle staunch but does work i have been part of or instigated this method on many occasions..

good luck

I feel all guilty making her pay me for it cause I know its way out of her price range and would set her back forever.

i know this girl is your friend, but its either her or you. do you have the money to just blow on another camera? yeah it will set her back, but her ignorance and lack of respect for you just set you back a camera, so WTF? fuck her. she owe's you, nothing else to discuss.

i know this girl is your friend, but its either her or you. do you have the money to just blow on another camera? yeah it will set her back, but her ignorance and lack of respect for you just set you back a camera, so WTF? fuck her. she owe's you, nothing else to discuss.

^^^ good point

see the one thing i learned from having my own crib, never trust ANYONE in your house unless its a crew mate u known for a year atleast. another thing i learned was never let guys in your house if a girl is watching your house, guys tend to not care much about girls, especially ones who get fucked by their friend who probably calls her a slut.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

I would bitch slap the both of them.

Her for being a dumb bitch.

She was prolly getting 'bagned' while

those guys were eating out of your

cubbards, peeing in the milk, stirring

the leftover pancake batter with

their dicks, kicking the dog and

stealing your camcorder!

well, thats what we do when we

go to dumb broads houses, that

get banged by our homies, and

leave us to do whatever in thier

houses, oh and make off with the VCR!

done.

END OF THREAD.

Archived